3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Either way someone needs to get a quote from him if only just "We're still working on it, it's not abandoned like the original version of the game". Doesn't have to be a detailed update or a release timeline, just a notice that it's not dead.
Actually he said that to me, at the beginning of the month. I said it several pages ago xD, along with the reasons he gave me.

Reactions: MerlinUSA and Haast

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Today is ten months from the last release, so happy holiday. Interestingly, the update will be great, because they render pictures all this time ?? And do they have altruistic artists or what?

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Actually he said that to me, at the beginning of the month. I said it several pages ago xD, along with the reasons he gave me.
Beginning of this month or last month? Either way it's too long ago or almost so. I'd say talk to him again, take a screenshot, and send it to one of the mods.

OddityOne

Jan 31, 2018
what a crying shame - the gift, and the gift reloaded, hit a Lot of my buttons, i was really looing forward to the completed version.
it's good enough as is that i'll keep the broken version anyway.

Jan 20, 2020
Anyone has a save right after inputing the doctors password? Anytime i put the correct password (Queentakebishop) it says wrong and im stuck

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think the password is case sensitive or you have to find it for it to actually work I noticed a few people have had issues when entering the password.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes