3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It's a shame really...was one of my favorite games. Life happens though I suppose, just wish he could have done one more release to wrap up the game. Kinda crappy it ended where it did.

Reactions: keer

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's a shame really...was one of my favorite games. Life happens though I suppose, just wish he could have done one more release to wrap up the game. Kinda crappy it ended where it did.
Once again... the moderators marked this game abondened duo to lack of communications by the Dev and later because they wanted to wait for an actual release.
The Dev has given signs of live every here and now aswell as giving progress reports... which are very low scaled admitenly

Reactions: Haast

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
F95 rule for abandoned games are simple: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
So if the a game is marked as abandoned either the dev went silent for over 3 months or he has confirmed that the game is abandoned.
As precticular this game is not to be confirmed by the dev to be abandoned, then we don't know know what he do, only that he doesn't let us know anything about him for over 3 months. And this is most likely not the only game that this happend because of this reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: keer

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
F95 rule for abandoned games are simple: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

So if the a game is marked as abandoned either the dev went silent for over 3 months or he has confirmed that the game is abandoned.
As precticular this game is not to be confirmed by the dev to be abandoned, then we don't know know what he do, only that he doesn't let us know anything about him for over 3 months. And this is most likely not the only game that this happend because of this reason.
The odd thing is we have people who say the dev is active in their own official discord and has given statements that it's still in development as recently as last month suggesting it shouldn't be marked as abandoned anymore.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The odd thing is we have people who say the dev is active in their own official discord and has given statements that it's still in development as recently as last month suggesting it shouldn't be marked as abandoned anymore.
yeah... but the Dev was indeed silent for around 3 month before that... this is why it got marked abondened... now the moderators stated the tag will be removed once an actual release is put out... they likely don't trust Mr.ZZ to do that

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
yeah... but the Dev was indeed silent for around 3 month before that... this is why it got marked abondened... now the moderators stated the tag will be removed once an actual release is put out... they likely don't trust Mr.ZZ to do that
Ok that's understandable especially given something like 1 in 4 or more renpy projects listed on this site end up abandoned. Hopefully Mr.ZZ and his team will finish it this time. I mean the first time he abandoned it he brought it back as a significantly more ambitious project so clearly it's a project he had some interest in finishing.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

sinbsd

Jan 19, 2020
Once again... the moderators marked this game abondened duo to lack of communications by the Dev and later because they wanted to wait for an actual release.
The Dev has given signs of live every here and now aswell as giving progress reports... which are very low scaled admitenly
What are you talking about? There's not a single update on his website or patreon since December?

italicus

Jun 18, 2017
Only 11 months have passed since the last update. I hope this update will be epic.
And six months just for renders! Those must truly be AAA-game level renders. Strangely I can't seem to find the rendered broken arm post on Patreon. Was it removed or was it locked? I just wanted to admire the audacity of an individual claiming injury as an excuse for lack of ideas. As I stated before I believe Mr. ZZ has no idea where to take the story after Mindloss is defeated.

Reactions: Cyberious and keer
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes