3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Max386

Jan 6, 2018
Someone wanna make a fan version to continue it instead of just waiting? I understand it might not be the same but there is a fan art thread some people could use.

Reactions: BearBears and keer

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Someone wanna make a fan version to continue it instead of just waiting? I understand it might not be the same but there is a fan art thread some people could use.

The problem is that the assets they use (the 3d models, the background renders), cost money. Unless there is a way to get a pirated version.

PD: I have seen the models of the sister, the mother and Victoria in other games/comics.

Reactions: Max386

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
No,only for some part of the world.
For me is Today.
Oh, and here I was thinking that keer was embracing the spirit of delays as inspired by mr.ZZ, but run out of patience and decided to do it now, instead of going for December Easter wishes.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I haven't kept up to date with everything about this project, is it like super not alive anymore or is the dev just having a breakdown again?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I haven't kept up to date with everything about this project, is it like super not alive anymore or is the dev just having a breakdown again?
nope they fucked uo the release schedule, they planed the release not right and they misjudged the time they need, they had no buffer days, as it was made public payement was stopped for the month it in which the situation eas made public since then radiosilence from dev side, just one note that they are working on it but for some reason slower than normal, but it is somehow alive

italicus

Jun 18, 2017
Why do so many people care about the status? This thread could literally be deleted and the progress on the project wouldn't change. It's not going to stop because this site says so. It is already stopped because the dev doesn't care enought to even complete a, supposedly, 95% only-renders-remaining update.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Why do so many people care about the status? This thread could literally be deleted and the progress on the project wouldn't change. It's not going to stop because this site says so. It is already stopped because the dev doesn't care enought to even complete a, supposedly, 95% only-renders-remaining update.
Not everyone understood this, and cherish the hope for the continuation of the game. And there is work left for a month, everything is sad.

• Angry
Reactions: hypnouser

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This is why one-man-developer should not make too many characters to fuck, with complex story line. In the end, they overwhelmed by their own project & abandoning it.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Hello the game not dead ther going slow it said on there discord

Mr.ZZ16/03/2020
It’s not dead, development is slow, therefore Patreon is on hold.
that on his discord
Pretty sure that's still technically long enough ago to qualify for an abandoned tag, sadly. Pretty sure the limit is 30 days with no response of any kind on patreon, discord, or here if the dev has an account. That said if someone can get a response from the dev team on the current state of things that would be enough to get it removed even if the response is "we're in pandemic hell and have no idea when the next release will be ready but the project is still alive".

Reactions: MerlinUSA

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That said if someone can get a response from the dev team on the current state of things that would be enough to get it removed
Think it would need to be from the dev himself and more along the lines of some statement, but it seems we are to be kept in the dark with whatever progress has been done if any.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes