3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

keer

Jun 20, 2017
The developer has not visited this site for half a year, check the date of his last visit! :unsure: :D

Last edited:

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
The developer has not visited this site for half a year, check the date of his last visit! :unsure: :D
Their forum is long dead. However, we do not know if they check their email regurally.

John Dane

May 21, 2018
Feels like something big happened to them you know something real bad. no update or notice since december. With COVID-19 I won't be looking forward to any update from them this year or maybe forever.

• Angry
Reactions: vmaks and keer

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I believe a news update from the dev has been a long wait in the past but it's pretty poor if even a spare 5 minutes ain't even possible.

Reactions: vmaks

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I believe a news update from the dev has been a long wait in the past but it's pretty poor if even a spare 5 minutes ain't even possible.
Well, he still is active in discord. But I think that he is tired of answering to the same question XD. What I told in the previous page, is the last thing he told me (just a few days ago).

Last edited:

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Well, he still is active in discord. But I think that he is tired of answering to the same question XD. What I told in the previous page, is the last thing he told me (just a few days ago).
Then he need to make it sticky on the forum or discord its a shame i liked this game.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
So far what we know is that it is going to be coming back, but no definate dates or anything, thats all the information we have really gotten at this stage.

Reactions: hypnouser and vmaks

bobmonk

Oct 11, 2019
So far what we know is that it is going to be coming back, but no definate dates or anything, thats all the information we have really gotten at this stage.
Do you perchance believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ?

Reactions: vmaks

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
You'd think with other games making sudden reappearances that this would be one of those, shame really especially how it ended with the cliffhanger.
True about what you said, but in a way, as the developers did promise that there are no "NTR", the tension in the cliffhanger is reduced, as you know nothing "bad" will happen to the ladies and of course to the MC. So in a way, for closure, maybe the MC gets a big power boost from anger? Or something? Or Victoria (If I remember the name correctly, being a while) comes in, negating the ablitity of Mindlos or something along those lines?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True about what you said, but in a way, as the developers did promise that there are no "NTR", the tension in the cliffhanger is reduced, as you know nothing "bad" will happen to the ladies and of course to the MC. So in a way, for closure, maybe the MC gets a big power boost from anger? Or something? Or Victoria (If I remember the name correctly, being a while) comes in, negating the ablitity of Mindlos or something along those lines?
Part of the girls could be killed, cripled, burnt or otherwise deformed horribly without that includeing NTR though.
Think about it... Mindlos kills your family infront of you, which makes you loose all bonds and in an outburst of Power you can kill him while frying your brain, resulting in your own immediate death ... End of Game

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Part of the girls could be killed, cripled, burnt or otherwise deformed horribly without that includeing NTR though.
Think about it... Mindlos kills your family infront of you, which makes you loose all bonds and in an outburst of Power you can kill him while frying your brain, resulting in your own immediate death ... End of Game
Usually games in patreon dont go that far. Only "bad" end is that, when you lost the... "device" (i forgot which device you need to find out where mindlos is), there is a text that state that mindlos sold the sister and mom characters away.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes