3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You'd think there would have been some progress if most of the world is on lockdown I'd assume the dev and his team would have been able to get on with this, shame that it's still dragged out

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You'd think there would have been some progress if most of the world is on lockdown I'd assume the dev and his team would have been able to get on with this, shame that it's still dragged out
Actually we are seeing even more delays for even more games.
So the lockdown don't help at all with getting the content faster.
Depends on the devs I suppose... the ones that I follow manage to push out far more content than before (to their own surprise even)
Then you don't follow enough devs:)
Even Mr.Dots will need 4 more days to finish the first update of the new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: vmaks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Actually we are seeing even more delays for even more games.
So the lockdown don't help at all with getting the content faster.
Depends on the devs I suppose... the ones that I follow manage to push out far more content than before (to their own surprise even)
EDIT:
Then you don't follow enough devs:)
Even Mr.Dots will need 4 more days to finish the first update of the new game.
The Question is wether or not his Update would have been delayed (even further) without the lockdown aswell... or if he intends to expand his release since he managed to get more stuff done... but not quiet complete

Last edited:

0le

Apr 30, 2018
First it was the gift
And then it was the gift reloaded

Soon to be released
the new gift reloaded
or
the gift rereloaded
or
the gift revolutions

- with less characters than before

Before someone say something.. this is a heavy dose of irony

Last edited:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
The most recent info noted april or may for a possible release, I cant remember which, basicly those who are willing to wait and see normally keep pretty quiet on here, thats why many of the posts on here seem to be negative.

If your willing to wait, do like the majority of non-posters play some other stuff while you wait, and when an update happens be pleasantly surprised.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
The most recent info noted april or may for a possible release, I cant remember which, basicly those who are willing to wait and see normally keep pretty quiet on here, thats why many of the posts on here seem to be negative.

If your willing to wait, do like the majority of non-posters play some other stuff while you wait, and when an update happens be pleasantly surprised.
Actually, it is impossible to know when it is going to be released. If you are basing your opinion on the message that appears in his patreon, don´t forget that it is just an automated message that appears, if the payments are still onhold in the current month.

My advice, is just to "forget" about this game. That way, the waiting won´t be that tiresome.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
dev dude you're probably stuck at home , might as well release new version
just saying !

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
dev dude you're probably stuck at home , might as well release new version
just saying !
The problem seems to be that the only part left is the one regarding of the rendering of the pictures. However, it looks like that MR ZZ is not the one taking care of that field. Unless the part of the team that is responsible of the renders completes its task, there is nothing that the dev can do.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: keer and vmaks

keer

Jun 20, 2017
I wonder if he has a team of artists, and in what condition is it ?? It is necessary to throw information about a broken arm, and the continuation of the plot! :unsure: :WutFace:

Reactions: Reaverer

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if he has a team of artists, and in what condition is it ?? It is necessary to throw information about a broken arm, and the continuation of the plot! :unsure: :WutFace:
Jesus Christ keer, you scare me. The first time I noticed your posts, you were CONSTANTLY trolling - not one serious word! And for a few pages now you are strictly serious... The world truly is falling apart...

keer

Jun 20, 2017
There is little information for trolling, and there is no reason .. By the way, thirty-three comments hang unanswered on the page of the patreon!:cool::sleep:

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes