3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
MrZZ maybe its time to just finish the game and move on.

A quick last version which just finishes the story.
(not to get too much into the story details) You defeat Mindlos,
free the girls under his control,
save and cure M and S,
all go back to the Mansion and live happily ever after in your own Harem.
The End.

This may not be to some peoples liking but at least it's finished and you can learn from whatever the situation is that's halting progress and maybe comeback with something new if you want to continue.

It is a shame just to just stop on a cliffhanger.

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
i active the console but still nothing can any one tell me how to make it please ?

player_money

others:
player_energy
player_skill_strength
player_skill_intelligence
player_skill_charisma
girl_insertslavename_skill_affection
girl_insertslavename_skill_strength
girl_insertslavename_skill_intelligence
girl_insertslavename_skill_charisma
world_time_hour
world_time_minute

SHIFT+O to open console

e.g. player_money
player_money=100 **set the player_money to 100
player_money+=100 **+100 to current value of player_money

e.g. girl_insertslavename_skill...
girl_clara_skill_affection=10.0

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
i active the console but still nothing can any one tell me how to make it please ?
if you're just looking to do some standard cheating for money, mc, or girl stats I posted a cheat patch here that will handle that, also prevents stat decay and keeps the mc energy full.

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
not working can u make it as the name of matrix please ?

if you're just looking to do some standard cheating for money, mc, or girl stats I posted a cheat patch here that will handle that, also prevents stat decay and keeps the mc energy full.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
for how to make it active can u show me example about the strength and the money
save the patch to the 'game' directory, launch the game. the screenshots in the post show where the buttons are for adding stats and money.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Even if this one comes back, it lost the " hype ". Sometimes, I think it would have been better if he didn't make a reloaded version in the first place and keep on developing the original version. It makes me think about Lambdadude with " The Intern " which got a few remakes before disappearing in almost everyone's mind.

He came back more than one year later with a new version/update that didn't meet the player's expectations in regards to the long wait. What those devs don't get, it's that by the time they come back, new games, new devs, news hypes are created by emerging and promising Devs. Being a Dik, Foot of the mountains, Deliverance, A mother's love, etc... No one can convince me that those titles are inferior to The Gift :Reloaded. Just forget about this one, guys. The ocean is vast. Don't lose your time on a single fish, but use a fishing net and you'll see that F95 is loaded with better games. Peace.

Reactions: Jarul
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes