3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
did anyone notice that he did 0.4 and disappeared and then did 0.8, when he was doing 0.4 and left

• Angry
Reactions: keer

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
android user v0.8
when i type Queentakesbishop the enter button won't work. when i type other words or number the enter button always work but wrong password.
can someone help me with this problem.
try to download another keyboard, like Google's, or check if the "enter" button is on the screen of the game itself, then you would have to be quick to click to go back and click on the screen

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Looks like it's going to be another month of no news shame that was hoping to have heard something by now but I guess not.

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
Looks like it's going to be another month of no news shame that was hoping to have heard something by now but I guess not.
It's useless to ask for news. Mr ZZ has made it his trademark by keeping radiosilence.
The last time we heard from him was Christmas, and it was just to wish us a merry Christmas and to tell that the next update was still far away. The actual last update on his Patreon page was the 6th of december: 95%
The 5% remaining already took him 3 months, who says it's not going to take another 3?

As of V0.06 he anounced he won't declare any due dates anymore, he just sayd: It's ready when it's ready; Followed by the percentage chart (wich he al updates rarely).

To be honest, I don't have much expectations for this game anymore, but I still hope he's going to continue and finish it, the sooner the better.

So Mr ZZ, If you read this: Please keep us up to date, give us something to look forward to.

Hypnomagixlove

Jun 15, 2017
I have a question, did you try to contact Mr.ZZ with this e-mail address: mrzzproduction@thegift.cc
There's also Discord's website: .
maybe he could answer.
Now I'm addressing you, Mr. ZZ:
Maybe you have some problems in your personal life, but believe me it would be a shame if this game is abandoned, it was the case before, finally you came back on the market, but I have the impression that it's starting again, what's your interest in not answering anymore ? It's a very good game, don't abandon it, otherwise explain us what you have, if you look at this message and you don't answer then this is a lack of respect towards the Patreon community. I'm sure that if you just make it clear by a message what's happening to you, a lot of Patreon will join you, because it's a great game, so please don't abandon it.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
If they had news, they posted them! They decided to remain silent instead of excuses) And there will be no news until the release .. They are ashamed and not when to post the news!

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
On hold? Again? Is he planning to make another remake?
nope they fucked uo the release schedule, they planed the release not right and they misjudged the time they need, they had no buffer days, as it was made public payement was stopped for the month it in which the situation eas made public since then radiosilence from dev side

bobmonk

Oct 11, 2019
It disappoints me when I check this thread to see posts not related to complaining about the lack of a release, in a morbid kind of way I enjoy them now.

That said it is nice knowing people are still playing it, it means there will new complaints down the line haha.

Reactions: chainedpanda

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
i notice this "Calling Master and Kneeling" kind of annoying to see(even without doin it much Better) Bow there Heads much better to watch and read,

*I like Dr.Mindloss's subordinate(Dr. Antwell) kneeling on one knee.*

the game is great hands up to that.

hope the creator change the gesture to a normal response..
This is off-topic, but what game is your profile pic from? It looks super familiar but cant remember.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes