3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

jcc-021058

Mar 11, 2020
sorry... may i ask how to avoid mother and sister being caught by the bad guys...
does there any good end ?

also, may i ask, does anyone can fuck with mother and sister?
i only open the CG of blowjob....and mother brainwask only 91%

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
sorry... may i ask how to avoid mother and sister being caught by the bad guys...
does there any good end ?

also, may i ask, does anyone can fuck with mother and sister?
i only open the CG of blowjob....and mother brainwask only 91%
You can't sadly I blame the MC for taking the eye of them his first priority should have been keeping those two safe. If we ever get an update and that's a big if then we will get them back.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
You can't sadly I blame the MC for taking the eye of them his first priority should have been keeping those two safe. If we ever get an update and that's a big if then we will get them back.
you can't avoid it, it is part of the story later on we can rescue them if we get an update
and for the CG question it also because of said unavoidable part of the story

wait for the update as we all do at the moment

althworld

May 12, 2018
the game ended, but there are more girls that seem to be locked if i see through the save edit. alana, ashly and others. did i miss something during the game, or are they locked until the next version comes up?

keer

Jun 20, 2017
the game ended, but there are more girls that seem to be locked if i see through the save edit. alana, ashly and others. did i miss something during the game, or are they locked until the next version comes up?
Check the comments under the post!:cool:(n)

jcc-021058

Mar 11, 2020

Thanks... but i dont want my mother and sister being tought by other MAN Q_Q

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
By "mother and sister" I take it your using the incest patch, anyway, Mindlos may be trying to corrupt them but hes failing, the closest he comes they both scream for the MC and he leaves the room upset, as he now cant get it up, even at the cliffhanger there are signs that he might have failed influencing another woman, but you have to watch close to see it, and if thats right she'll probably turn him into a unich when the game resumes.

Reactions: Mormont

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
It was put "on hold" by the dev, so that his Patreons wouldnt be forced to pay until he could get out an update so right now hes doing things at his own cost, yes its taking longer than we would all like but when it gets an update atleast people wont have been paying him all this time for what he termed no reason, as from the looks he preferred being paid for doing stuff, not just thinking about it.

I have to give him (y) for that, yes there were 2-3 months when he and team were working slowly on it, mainly due to medical reasons etc and at the time still charging but mrZZ had stopped that when he realised the update would take longer, Real life affects Devs too, If/When we get to see an update we can all decide if we still like the game, some people have made that choice already one way or the other, fine for them/us, their/our choice.

Reactions: hypnouser

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
It was put "on hold" by the dev, so that his Patreons wouldnt be forced to pay until he could get out an update so right now hes doing things at his own cost, yes its taking longer than we would all like but when it gets an update atleast people wont have been paying him all this time for what he termed no reason, as from the looks he preferred being paid for doing stuff, not just thinking about it.

I have to give him (y) for that, yes there were 2-3 months when he and team were working slowly on it, mainly due to medical reasons etc and at the time still charging but mrZZ had stopped that when he realised the update would take longer, Real life affects Devs too, If/When we get to see an update we can all decide if we still like the game, some people have made that choice already one way or the other, fine for them/us, their/our choice.
I think the only thing that the dev could be blamed about, is for charging the patrons. Thing that he stopped doing last year. So there is no point in arguing anymore.

italicus

Jun 18, 2017
I think the only thing that the dev could be blamed about, is for charging the patrons. Thing that he stopped doing last year. So there is no point in arguing anymore.
Oh yeah. Let's happily forget the insults reported on last page and the total silence since December. Surely we can't blame the developer for that! God bless him for his selfless sacrifice of not doing anything for six months and not wanting to milk the patreons. Oh, by the way, I was being sarcastic.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh yeah. Let's happily forget the insults reported on last page and the total silence since December. Surely we can't blame the developer for that! God bless him for his selfless sacrifice of not doing anything for six months and not wanting to milk the patreons. Oh, by the way, I was being sarcastic.
You wanne see the real deal? pay a visit to the "Milfy City" Thread... this one is tame and the Dev atleast saw reason and stopped charging.
We only saw parts of a discussion with the Dev... while I won't say this was a setup we also lack information and proof that it wasn't...
Sure the way the last build end and the drama that followed is disapointing... yet there is no supporter of his left and the game was riling before

Reactions: hypnouser

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
You can argue with him for how he responded. But since he does not charge anymore for this game, he cannot be blamed for not releasing anything since December. He is not making profit of anyone.

Charging his patrons without releasing anything, was the only important thing he could be made accountable for. But that is no more.

And to be honest, a Dev only has responsabilities to patrons, not to the people who want the things for free (although it´s true that those leechers could be potential patrons in the future).

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes