3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Usually games in patreon dont go that far. Only "bad" end is that, when you lost the... "device" (i forgot which device you need to find out where mindlos is), there is a text that state that mindlos sold the sister and mom characters away.
I think you mean the night gogles...
And I agree it's not your typical ending as those are in Holywood manner all happy ends.
However we are talking about ending the game right at this point since the Dev might no longer be interested in completing it the way he originally planned and the "Team" might have disbanded over the prolonged time without payment

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
So far what we know is that it is going to be coming back, but no definate dates or anything, thats all the information we have really gotten at this stage.
I would marked it as "on a hiatus" than Abandoned. But well, unless the rendering is finished, there won´t be any new updates.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Cause there are rules on this site on how and when to mark a Thread "abondened"... it doesn't always mean the game/project was officially announced as such.
Just if you wonder this apparently is the case for this one (no announcement but lack of overrall communication)

Reactions: Mormont

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
the game its not abandoned Mr.ZZ is still active in his discord Channel, he still developing the game in slow mode since it looks like he is having issues in the daily life.

I dont know why they added the [abandoned] tag since it looks more like [onhold] until further notice.

Reactions: panzermaster

italicus

Jun 18, 2017
the game its not abandoned Mr.ZZ is still active in his discord Channel, he still developing the game in slow mode since it looks like he is having issues in the daily life.

I dont know why they added the [abandoned] tag since it looks more like [onhold] until further notice.
Slow mode AKA "not completing 5% in 5 moths". If it was just renders he would have completed it and be done with it. Abandoned is the correct definition because he's not providing updates or tangible proof that he's actually working on the game. His account is active and checking this thread. If he believes the classification is wrong let him speak for himself. No need to play devil's advocate when the man himself is here.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
This developer is a champion in delays, silence, excuses .. As for the cliffhanger, it was planned so that we would not lose interest in the game !! Very strange behavior, no fresh news, answers and delays)) :ROFLMAO: :mad: :unsure:

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Slow mode AKA "not completing 5% in 5 moths". If it was just renders he would have completed it and be done with it. Abandoned is the correct definition because he's not providing updates or tangible proof that he's actually working on the game. His account is active and checking this thread. If he believes the classification is wrong let him speak for himself. No need to play devil's advocate when the man himself is here.
I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm just saying the things I've seen over the past two days. I don't know what he has been doing for the last 3 months in his personal life (his last update was on Dec 25). [Patreon]

I don't know how many people are involved in the development of the game, but I've seen some projects go down the drain due to poor coordination or things outside the project itself.

Personally, I'm just a fan (no a patreon) of the game and I haven't been following that much the proyect itself.

and finally with regard to the "abandoned" tag it is just a personal appreciation, but if the F95zone staff considers that it should be added then so Be it.

Apr 9, 2020
I was bored so I made a small cheat patch, suggestions welcome.

buttons to increase / decrease player and girl skills
a button to increase player money in finances app
also prevents player skills from decaying over time, and keeps energy full.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to download and use this cheat on android?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I don't think this dev ever had any intention of finishing this in the first place. The last update for this remake was a year ago and prior to that, they had abandoned the first one it was remade from and had disappeared for a good while before popping back up with this.

Reactions: Dependable_223

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I don't think this dev ever had any intention of finishing this in the first place. The last update for this remake was a year ago and prior to that, they had abandoned the first one it was remade from and had disappeared for a good while before popping back up with this.
The reboot started before the first time the game was put on a hiatus.

Reactions: Haast
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes