3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Changelog 0.04:

V0.04 is finished, earlier than expected, and I'm releasing it today for $25 patrons and $20 patrons.
The release date for $15 and $10 patrons is going to be September 21th. $5 patrons will get their hands on V0.04 on September 28th.

Main Features:

• Continue the main plot, this time including Samantha and Victoria as well as Dr. Mindlos and his allies.
  • Getting to know Victoria and the reason why your headaches suddenly disappeared.
  • 2 new items in mother's and sister's bedroom to discover via the “Look around” option! Each of them could end in some nice sex scenes with them!
  • New conversation options for mother, sister, Monique and Clara: find out more about their personalities and how your mind control power changed them.
  • Save game compatible.
  • 225 new images (1055 in total)
  • Size: 1.31 GB

Reactions: Gloozi and Krull

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
was that a dreams of desire reference when selling the house? lol...looks liek the same house aswell:eek:penedeyewink:

dark

Aug 24, 2016
other links instead of mega?? i dont know why but mega keep crashing after 3 min of download and restart

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
wow this update sucked huge balls

is this on 0.04 this is not what promised crappy update
Don't know whether it's supposed to be in the game or just a bonus pic. The dev never said anything about it.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The update was a little short but I was pleased with it.I hope once we get to the mansion content that there is some variety with the threesomes,like choosing clara/mom or whoever, I didnt like the strict choice and be locked with clara/monique or samantha/victoria in the old version of the game
During the double dildo scene there is an option to call the mother at the top...maybe something similar can be done with threesomes.Looking forward to more.this was decent to be honest.:)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
go to the moms room and look around, there should be a condom on the night stand that you can click on and then go find mom and talk to her about it. I used my previous save so Im not sure when that appears ingame. there are also some new items in the sisters room
thanks hail trump

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes