3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I don't get it.

Downloaded 0.4, extracted over 0.3, loaded last savegame (when Victoria arrives), and the game is over.

What is going on here?
Is there any new content?

EDIT: Never Mind. Deleted the whole directory, kept the saves, and started the game and now it continues.
Looks like it was the MOD.

Last edited:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Mhhh not fully convinced by this release. The story seems really interesting, but it is an harem/mind control game and now you are in love and not sex at all with your slave)?!?! I hope you will be able to decide with type of relationship you want with women in the game.

Reactions: jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Mhhh not fully convinced by this release. The story seems really interesting, but it is an harem/mind control game and now you are in love and not sex at all with your slave)?!?! I hope you will be able to decide with type of relationship you want with women in the game.
Yea my biggest problem with this game is the tonal whiplash lol.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Well, he is getting in love with Veronica.
Isn't he? :D

Slaves are just cum sluts and servants.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
Thank guys for all the NON-mega links, i hate mega, mega doesn't work ok since they parched the mega downloader thing.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yes of course.And the other 2 Corruption games too-Research into Corruption and Katie's Corruption.Still have to play The Gift Reloaded 0.0.4 and Dreaming of Dana 0.65.Not sure can make it today.
it comes out tomorrow

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
So no mod for this version and i've to copy only the saves to the new version and delete all the rest? Right?

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Yes of course.And the other 2 Corruption games too-Research into Corruption and Katie's Corruption.Still have to play The Gift Reloaded 0.0.4 and Dreaming of Dana 0.65.Not sure can make it today.
I know what you mean. I just downloaded Dreaming of Dana, Man of the House and The Gift reloaded, and I have not played any of them yet, because @Gomly1980 got me hooked on this Starship Inanna: Korina Outpost game. They are all games in my top 5 and I am not playing them. What the hell is wrong with me?!:confounded:

Damn you @Gomly1980 ! **shaking fist at the sky, towards the general direction of GB**:eek:penedeyewink:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know what you mean. I just downloaded Dreaming of Dana, Man of the House and The Gift reloaded, and I have not played any of them yet, because @Gomly1980 got me hooked on this Starship Inanna: Korina Outpost game. They are all games in my top 5 and I am not playing them. What the hell is wrong with me?!:confounded:

Damn you @Gomly1980 ! **shaking fist at the sky, towards the general direction of GB**:eek:penedeyewink:
Yeah and not to mention so many games coming next 6-7 days-The Twist 0.14,Corruption 0.65,Dating my Daughter 0.13,Dreams of Desire 0.7,My Sweet Neighbors 0.0.4

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I would apologise but i'd be lying.

I got hooked on it so others must follow.

*Insert over used "one of us" gif here* ... speaking of that phrase, it still surprises me how many people use it but have absolutely no idea it's from an old horror movie.

Reactions: Freki
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes