3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
I applaud the story progression but I am not happy about all the women begging to service you and you turn them all down.
Almost seems like MC all of a sudden grew a conscience...
I'm a bit conflicted as well. I was on board that this is a mind control game, but then it really seems that the girls would be down to just have a normal sexually gratifying relationships with the MC, so I don't really get the mind control angle...If a hot chick wants to fuck me great. Whats the point of saying 'ok, lets bang, but first let me hypnotize you to want to bang me' ?

Mind control makes sense with the plethora of incest games, because at the start it is laid down that the MC is *not* going to get laid by these people by any other means. So mind control.

Anways, I like this game but feel as though its pulling in a couple different directions/lacks identity at this point.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
upload_2017-9-19_23-21-36.jpeg

that is what this game has turned into lol it's sad too because he had some good ideas at the start

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I applaud the story progression but I am not happy about all the women begging to service you and you turn them all down.
Almost seems like MC all of a sudden grew a conscience...
Seriously, I had Mon and Clara in my bedroom at the same time and nothing happened? What!?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I think he is talking about ACTUAL assholes.:eek:penedeyewink:

Although, he is a pretty big asshole. I take it back...You WERE talking about ACTUAL assholes...my badXD
Yeah, I was actually talking about the actual ass...hole:closedeyesmile:. If the characters don't have an asshole, that probably means we won't have anal:'(. Hope the dev fixes that on an update.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Really wish the developer would enable free-play mode, with all currently unlocked sex scenes being repeatable, when current main story ends instead of having the end screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: HalGLC

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
I'm unable to start the game from the last save. Always appear a message of error. Please someone could give to me a save in the beginning of the new version?

Last edited:

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Quite short compared to the previous versiom, althought it looks like the plot is going to become more and more interesting....

By the one, Am I the only that realized that the main characters dial tone is the opening of Horsin' around, from BOJACK HORSEMAN)?

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I'm unable to start the game from the last save. Always appear a message of error. Please someone could give to me a save in the beginning of the new version?
Try with save before last. If Your last save is after "Ahh My Head", it wont work. Just use some before that coz that start "the movie" when You meet Victoria.
Also You need to have same save files in those folders>
TheGiftReloaded-V0.04-pc\game\saves\

and

\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheGiftReloaded1-********\

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes