3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
That's true, if I were you I would skip this version and wait for the next release, maybe he will fix it next who knows...I'm sure the patrons will inform him about it.
I see.. thanks.
I'm conflicted to try it cause i want to bone the mom/sis, but if its not that well done maybe waiting is better.:pensive:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I see.. thanks.
I'm conflicted to try it cause i want to bone the mom/sis, but if its not that well done maybe waiting is better.:pensive:
Don't wait too much or some aliens can steal her.We should make a petition some of the creators to make a game with Nova and Samus as MC+ Tyrande and Sylvanas.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Don't wait too much or some aliens can steal her.We should make a petition some of the creators to make a game with Nova and Samus as MC+ Tyrande and Sylvanas.
Wait.. wat? there are aliens in the game now? ::|:
(also i been down for that game!)

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Thank you Pepé Le Pew for your compressed versions of the game, making it more playable for ppl like me with somewhat limited hdd space.

About the new release, for me it wasnt the best update but neither the worst i seen in any game,im glad they removed the anoying video that frezzed my computer from the end of the older version and was able to see what happened in that video, still a little dissapointed for the reason that you got 2 slaves but arent able to do anything to them even when they visit your own room in your own house, but the biggest dissapoint for me is the obstinacy of some developers to make the game close when you reach the end of the current content, i really dont understand why not let ppl freely roam the world in a repetitive loop of days to enjoy all the available scenes at the time...

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
I see.. thanks.
just played the new update and well i hated this update, the sex scenes are very forced and the mc turned to be a complete asshole with clara and monique, turned the mom into a maid, i know he thinks they are his property and they are slaves but is really killing my mood just like BB

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
just played the new update and well i hated this update, the sex scenes are very forced and the mc turned to be a complete asshole with clara and monique, turned the mom into a maid, i know he thinks they are his property and they are slaves but is really killing my mood just like BB
Hmm i think i saw someone metion you can corrupt them or let it flow more "natural/" is that wrong?
So its pretty much MC asshole mode all the way now?

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Hmm i think i saw someone metion you can corrupt them or let it flow more "natural/" is that wrong?
So its pretty much MC asshole mode all the way now?
at least for me, maybe is cause he is stressed with the problems and will change later, monique and clara act like robots, the mom is a maid cleaning the house all day and ready for sex whenever mc wants, sister said that she will do anything even if it destroy her reputation, i see nothing naturally at that

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
at least for me, maybe is cause he is stressed with the problems and will change later, monique and clara act like robots, the mom is a maid cleaning the house all day and ready for sex whenever mc wants, sister said that she will do anything even if it destroy her reputation, i see nothing naturally at that
Ah i see.. well it was going to end up with "sex whenever mc wants" anyway.
Its mostly the way there i wanted to be better done then, like "hey mom, i got powers. you-me-sex now!- yes son!)
But cant get it all i guess.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Its mostly the way there i wanted to be better done then, like "hey mom, i got powers. you-me-sex now!- yes son!)
still worth game, and i have faith that MC is acting like that because is stressed and when things get better he will act better too

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Thanks for the help. Anyway it works as i wrote in the previous message. I write it if anyone else will have the same problem.
I've downloaded the save file you attached. Then i deleted the previous version of the game and downloaded the new one.
After that i opened the game directory and created a folder named "saves" in it.
Then i put the save (without changing the name) in it and started the game.
Everything good, the save was in the "Load game", page 6.
Yeah!

PS: i also finished it, very short update and with few new content in terms of relations with other characters. It's an update, as an user said before, to develop the story.
I am glad that it help.
Just arrive home and prepare myself to delete all my save and start as 1.time user...and read Your messagge :cool:

Reactions: NotMe00

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
still worth game, and i have faith that MC is acting like that because is stressed and when things get better he will act better too
I think you're on the right track. Remember, Mindlos also sent his slave to cause havoc. Also, he has a newer more potent version of the elixir. So his robots may not be HIS robots anymore, after the next update. This wasn't a great update, but I think it setup a very good story for the next update. Hopefully they are already working on it, and we don't have to wait another month.

If the next update is this lackluster, I think I am going to drop them as a Patreon and give that money to Starship Inanna.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
..you know...you are bad man ... and what Tarzan would say now, after all those years of that way of living

or does he had BAD power ..I doubt ..until mum confirm

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I hope MC stop being a asshole too, but I don't have much faith in that. With Victoria he forgot all stress?

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well i guess time will tell.. we have to be patient.. im bad at that.:closedtongue:
..you know...you are bad man ... and what Tarzan would say now, after all those years of that way of living
or does he had BAD power ..I doubt ..until mum confirm
Haha yeah that was a little too much, Me Tarzan-You Jane-Babys now- moment :closedeyesmile:

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I hope MC stop being a asshole too, but I don't have much faith in that. With Victoria he forgot all stress?
Yes, but, she was first girl which he meet after "take power" ...and a long of story... she take "something" agains hers will which disable MC "power" !?!
Nice way to make endless milky ..upss.. interesant story

Reactions: UncleVT

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Due to Victoria he went from being a "pervy mind-controller/slaver" to dedicating songs to dolphins, which is pretty much a turn-off for a game focused on mindcontrol.

Reactions: UncleVT

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Wait you guys actully think a guy with mind controlling super powers, that can get girls to screw with him pretty much anytime or anywhere. Is actully going to use those powers? oh noo of course not,
everyone knows you dont do that! dident you guys get the memo?
:test:

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Really wish the developer would enable free-play mode, with all currently unlocked sex scenes being repeatable, when current main story ends instead of having the end screen.
Open console and write "jump house_ground" It will put you in your house and allow you to continue with mother/sister.
Do not save this over your normal save. Once you go to bed the game will crash.

My personal opinion about the last update: Mainstory progressed fine, mother/sister content is just wasted potential. They went from slowly succumbing to mc's power to dick-hungry slut in an instant. The scenes itself are fine, they just need more build up. On the other side, many are already shouting "milking" so you cant please everyone.

Reactions: Cirro84 and UncleVT

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...did I read somewhere in game description "Mind Control" ??
...so what do You think what Mrzz doing?
I believe he doing Just that ... control Our mind and play with it, looking for an issue/idea which shall he used for implementing in next version

same as other authors with lack of idea for continuance, but know how to milky-milky-milky

gah

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
@dr FeelGood
Well if mrzz wants to control my mind,go for it, i'm pretty much brain dead anyway.
Could be some fun action or adventure in store for me.. but i want some of that sweet cash though.

Reactions: dr FeelGood
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes