3.80 star(s) 47 Votes
May 20, 2017
The NTR removal mod could very well be the reason, I decided to look through the files and use the "jump" command, triggering the scenes on my own when I couldnt trigger them otherwise.
Played through to the ending of V0.04. The mod was the issue. Thanks for your reply.

Spopovich

Aug 19, 2017
>the mc turned to be a complete asshole with clara and monique

Yeah. Pushing the new girl hard ruins a lot of the story. The MC has no fucking humor about it. He could just laugh off Clara's remarks, but he goes full autist rage at her for no fucking reason.

>mother/sister content is just wasted potential

This was my biggest complaint. He forgot that the brain is the real sex organ. A few renders quickly played out is nowhere near as good as some buildup and a few carefully crafted lines of dialog.

I'm getting the impression that the writer is fixated on the bosses THOT, even though she is easily the least interesting character in the game. Maybe he is planning on using her hold over MC as some of her special powers that will help MC overcome the old guy, but I'm super fucking doubtful.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Not really, the 0.25V had tons of content with beach scenes, trips, many outfits, 6 main characters (I believe) who're completely under your control and much more....Each character had shower scenes,bjs, hjs,tf,sex scenes...There was also a roaming system which the game doesn't offer yet (except inside of the house).
0.25 had 6 characters? I only got first 4. How to get 6?

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
0.25 had 6 characters? I only got first 4. How to get 6?
The other two can be found in the beach (Hot busty beach cop or lifeguard..I don't remember exactly, it's been a long time since I last played it) and in the bar (A cute girl with a black dude as a boyfriend).

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
well good luck guys to me the dev dropped the ball big time ... no new update from me next month ... I don't support devs that milk

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
well good luck guys to me the dev dropped the ball big time ... no new update from me next month ... I don't support devs that milk
I think he did the exact opposite of milking, he's rushing things and advancing the story without thinking about the consequences it can have on the immersion, for example instead of going from: Bj to Tf or Fj then 69...Then some heroic event involving the protagonist for example that somehow manages to deepen the attraction between him and the partner and leads to the incestous sex scene (or use alcohol like most devs do) instead of that he went directly to the penetration and fucking without even accompanying it with comments from the player or the other partner (mom/sis) which is strange, because fucking your own mother for the first time should feel both strange and exciting, a thing I didn't feel from the almost non existing erotic writing for the sex scenes both in the introduction or during their occurence.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
thats cool TO me I think he fucked up and dropped the ball :( too bad because sis and mom was the best part of the new game and now its meh

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
thats cool TO me I think he fucked up and dropped the ball :( too bad because sis and mom was the best part of the new game and now its meh
I don't care about the blondes in this game yet he seems to be more focused on them now, he doesn't listen to the fans which is sad really...

sadboiツ

Aug 12, 2017
can someone tell me how to acces the all the photos? also, mother control level is 49 and i did the lingerie thing but when i chose show boobs/ass etc and after that chose show me more it turned me back to the menu with show boobs,ass,legs. do i need higher control level for mom to shor me more?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
There is a sense that he wants to hurry up and get this game caught up in some way. Probably my biggest annoyance is the lack of sandbox style that the previous game had after the main story (which was a long intro) I really want to go back to fucking claire and monique and maybe that is the rush, he wants the intro out of the way so we can get back to wild orgies in the mansion. Perhaps the story just got out of hand for him in some way.

The way he snaps a Claire seems wierd at first but when you think about how he has been having major migraines that will become fatal, having something or someone relieve that only to be put down by someone would cause a bit of a lash out.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Hi everyone,

today I've some bad news for all of you…
I'm going to take a break in development for an undefined time. I'm pausing my Patreon campaign at the end of the month, so no one will get charged for October and the following months.

Since there is always a chance that Patreon screws something up, I suggest to delete your pledge on your own before month's end.

What lead to my decision:

I'm having private issues which I urgently need to take care of.

I simply can't spend the huge amount of time, which would be needed to develop this game, at this time.

Why I don't delete my Patreon:

I have so many plans and ideas for this game, I can't simply let it die.

Maybe, someday after fixing my private problems, I'm going to return with a brand-new update and I’ll continue with the development.

Final words:

All I can say is: Thank you!

Thank you for your incredible support, thank you for your feedback and help, thank you for your interest and for your trust!

michelangelol

Jul 26, 2017
in other words ...I half rushed my game to squeeze all the cash I can get from you suckers .................... man this pisses me the fuck off
thats not make sense u are saying he get 4.5k $ / month even if 1 month is off he get that so without release he make that money, sad for the game tho was 1 of my favorite

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes