3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

spaceenwalker

May 1, 2017
A little schizophrenic MC, nice pics, yes, i like it :)
The Gift Reloaded - Mrzz [RENPY] 0.04-pc.zip 1.31 GB

Reactions: Cirro84

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Reloaded V0.04 is the worse update ever .
I like TheGift V0.25 .compare to V0.25 ,reloaded v 0.04 is a complete shit :noexpression:
Was expecting much more from 0.04 version :\

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Wow, when it was updated? I will play it now! I don't think is so bad like some of you said.

EDIT! Ok... uhm, not bad, compared with 0.3 is bad because there are not so much sex, but let's wait for future updates, this update was more for story than sex.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Removed link in OP due to reports of it not having certain files.

Reactions: Krull

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone know the console commands to change the name of the mom and sister. I used the save file posted earlier and I want to change them back to the ones on my old v0.03 file

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
More than "two other posters said they couldn't find the char_examine.rpyc file" after running Unren.bat. They were adding the mod and in all the other files including skunk edition, that file is there. They were reporting issues with the mega.

iamamannow

Apr 29, 2017
Wow, just played today and it is an absolute beauty, I mean even the playable game time is long considering this is only a v 0.4, kudos to the dev. Count on me to support you on patreon !!!

Reactions: Tease Me

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Wow, just played today and it is an absolute beauty, I mean even the playable game time is long considering this is only a v 0.4, kudos to the dev. Count on me to support you on patreon !!!
Once we get Victoria and Samantha on board The game should be up to date with The Gift..... I hope. It is nice to have a story line, but I still would like to be able to have sex with all my slaves, not just My family members.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Once we get Victoria and Samantha on board The game should be up to date with The Gift..... I hope. It is nice to have a story line, but I still would like to be able to have sex with all my slaves, not just My family members.
Not really, the 0.25V had tons of content with beach scenes, trips, many outfits, 6 main characters (I believe) who're completely under your control and much more....Each character had shower scenes,bjs, hjs,tf,sex scenes...There was also a roaming system which the game doesn't offer yet (except inside of the house).

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes