3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
Try with save before last. If Your last save is after "Ahh My Head", it wont work. Just use some before that coz that start "the movie" when You meet Victoria.
Also You need to have same save files in those folders>
TheGiftReloaded-V0.04-pc\game\saves\

and

\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheGiftReloaded1-********\
Thanks, i messed up. I deleted the folder with saves and now i'm unable to have it. I saved just before the speech of the boss for introducing the new female character. Don't you have (or could you create it) a save in the beginning of v0.4 to share? It could be very helpful to me.

Last edited:

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Thanks, i messed up. I deleted the folder with saves and now i'm unable to have it. I saved just before the speech of the boss for introducing the new female character. Don't you have (or could you create it) a save in the beginning of v0.4 to share? It could be very helpful to me.
There It is. Hope it help You!

It will be on 6th load-panel, so if its already used just rename it ...
6-6-LT means: 6th panel - 6th load slot

Reactions: NotMe00 and Krull

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
There It is. Hope it help You!

It will be on 6th load-panel, so if its already used just rename it ...
6-6-LT means: 6th panel - 6th load slot
Thank you very much. Now, just to be sure, i deleted all the data of the previous version. Now i download the version 0.4 then i create a folder (named "saves") in the game directory and add to this folder the file you shared. Is that correct?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Thank you very much. Now, just to be sure, i deleted all the data of the previous version. Now i download the version 0.4 than i create a folder (named "saves") in the game directory and add to this folder the file you shared. Is that correct?
Correct!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The story in this game hurts my head. The "enemy" just up and decided out of nowhere that he had to be that. The MC is an idiot, and now we have a magical girl?

michelangelol

Jul 26, 2017
i think we should not crucify the dev , its 4th release he stated that also which is rly rly good. on second though he isnt milking it its just prepare the story and what about to come , def need some more sex scenes with the already character but i dont give up, it have lot of potential

So in 0.05 we will be maybe in the same position like The Gift 0.25 but instead of barista/Christina/ and life-guard/Jessica/ we will have mom/Fiona/ and sis/Ashly/ in the harem.

The open world/sandbox is planned for V0.06 and it will be better and bigger than ever before :).

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
!!!! Before you read my comment: Beware, it's full of spoilers I didn't know which part to censor to be honest maybe the whole post? LOL..Anyways I've warned you. !!!!

Not bad but it could've been way better, I felt like the sex scene for the sister had a better introduction than the mother's, honestly I didn't feel the mother sex scene at all she sounded like a secondary character when instead she was supposed to be the main one or one of the main ones at least. I hope the writer fixes this in the upcoming versions because it will be a shame if such awesome character gets the 'Littlefinger' treatment.

She should have commented during the sex scene at least, also this makes me regret fucking her tbh maybe after the next update I'll redo my choices and choose the more natural route (I'm hoping the author will reward those who will seduce her naturally instead of controlling her via hypnotism)...Let's stay optimistic.

Reactions: Xaos

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Thank you very much. Now, just to be sure, i deleted all the data of the previous version. Now i download the version 0.4 then i create a folder (named "saves") in the game directory and add to this folder the file you shared. Is that correct?
As Krull said, yes!
But, if You have problems after first start, I presume that You shall not be in position to see my save, coz You do not have created "persistant" file yet. Run the game, and close it, then run again. If save file is still not visible, just rename it in to:
1-1-LT1.save and copy it to both location mentioned above

then run game again

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I think he is talking about ACTUAL assholes.:eek:penedeyewink:

Although, he is a pretty big asshole. I take it back...You WERE talking about ACTUAL assholes...my badXD
Will just leave this here... (IF anyone has not seen this movie, do it. Would not be made today with all the SJW, "how dare you say something that offends me" mentality, and other stupidity going around.)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Agree with the others that the story was disjointed and felt rushed/shallow in this release. This was especially true (IMHO) with mom/sis sex scenes, they felt like the dev realized he had turned down sex for the MC in other situations but had better make something or he'd have upset Patreons after the last release.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
So i have not tried out the latest update, but what i gatherd is that the mom sex scene has like no "emotion/weight" to it? that kinda sucks since Mom is/was the part i looked forward to the most in this game.
Or am i wrong? Dont mind spoilers so dont be afraid to spoil it for me.

Will just leave this here... (IF anyone has not seen this movie, do it. Would not be made today with all the SJW, "how dare you say something that offends me" mentality, and other stupidity going around.)

Great movie that one! gave me many laughs over the years and i agree, would not been made in today's time.

Reactions: Drafox

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
As Krull said, yes!
But, if You have problems after first start, I presume that You shall not be in position to see my save, coz You do not have created "persistant" file yet. Run the game, and close it, then run again. If save file is still not visible, just rename it in to:
1-1-LT1.save and copy it to both location mentioned above

then run game again
Thanks for the help. Anyway it works as i wrote in the previous message. I write it if anyone else will have the same problem.
I've downloaded the save file you attached. Then i deleted the previous version of the game and downloaded the new one.
After that i opened the game directory and created a folder named "saves" in it.
Then i put the save (without changing the name) in it and started the game.
Everything good, the save was in the "Load game", page 6.
Yeah!

PS: i also finished it, very short update and with few new content in terms of relations with other characters. It's an update, as an user said before, to develop the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: dr FeelGood

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone! I have played the 0.04 update and found next to nothing as far as sex scenes and no mind control. Am I going about it wrong or does this update suck?

andioo

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone got a save from previous version I deleted mine accidentally
Try this Post
Someone Upped a savegame just at the end of the previous versions

Hi everyone! I have played the 0.04 update and found next to nothing as far as sex scenes and no mind control. Am I going about it wrong or does this update suck?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dr FeelGood
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes