3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Changelog 0.04:

V0.04 is finished, earlier than expected, and I'm releasing it today for $25 patrons and $20 patrons.
The release date for $15 and $10 patrons is going to be September 21th. $5 patrons will get their hands on V0.04 on September 28th.

Main Features:

• Continue the main plot, this time including Samantha and Victoria as well as Dr. Mindlos and his allies.
  • Getting to know Victoria and the reason why your headaches suddenly disappeared.
  • 2 new items in mother's and sister's bedroom to discover via the “Look around” option! Each of them could end in some nice sex scenes with them!
  • New conversation options for mother, sister, Monique and Clara: find out more about their personalities and how your mind control power changed them.
  • Save game compatible.
  • 225 new images (1055 in total)
  • Size: 1.31 GB
Nice game!!why do they wear clothes when under control ??

Reactions: NoiT89

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
so i cant use my old saves?i tried to paste them in save folder and do i need persistent file as well?nope that dont work as well.im not gonna start over :(

James Rigley

May 12, 2017
Really enjoyed this update, but thought it was a bit short compared to previous updates. I liked the continuation of the main story, and outfit changes. Well done as always!

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
you fuck mom and sis out of nowhere? where is the tension, just boring scenes, sorry, i really loved but, there is nothing sex anymore... :-(

Reactions: supermanz95

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
you fuck mom and sis out of nowhere? where is the tension, just boring scenes, sorry, i really loved but, there is nothing sex anymore... :-(
Yeah, that was pretty anticlimactic. Given they were patched in as part of the second version, I don't think the dev is really into that aspect. Perfunctory as hell.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

blubfu

Jun 27, 2017
I love the Dreams of Desire reference when you try to sell the apartment with Victoria.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
so what im gathering after reading a ton of pages here.is that version 03 has ending of the story and you live in mansion.so version 04 is what? theres nothing to it like the other versions.is all the mansion and other girls gonna be re- added into it later,or did i waste my time playing 04?i played the 02.5 whatever and really enjoyed it.but now have to play it all again after i re download it cause 04 dont have those paths.im confused as to why if gonna be added again later why i would want to play now knowing the end already.

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
I don't get it.

Downloaded 0.4, extracted over 0.3, loaded last savegame (when Victoria arrives), and the game is over.

What is going on here?
Is there any new content?

EDIT: Never Mind. Deleted the whole directory, kept the saves, and started the game and now it continues.
Looks like it was the MOD.
Hi, same problem i suppose. When i try to start the game it appear an error. Can you please explain how to resolve? I don't understand what files i've to delete.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
I cannot fuck the mother. I have 97% control and she shows me her lingerie, but I cannot go further. Any advice ? Did I miss something ?

EDIT: Got it. Didn't have the condom. :)

Last edited:
U

User_10739

I applaud the story progression but I am not happy about all the women begging to service you and you turn them all down.
Almost seems like MC all of a sudden grew a conscience...

Reactions: Drafox and Krull

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
so version 04 is what?
I'll say mostly the story evolving.

[...]why i would want to play now knowing the end already.
Because you don't know the end.
Victoria and Samantha come with the 0.4, but don't expect them to be slave at the end of this update. I'll not say more because it's a big spoiler, but the story of the reloaded version is way better and deep than the original one. The first was a pretext for fap time, now it's a real story with a strong background. It's more enjoyable because of the fap, but even without the adult part it's an interesting story.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes