3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The update was a little short but I was pleased with it.I hope once we get to the mansion content that there is some variety with the threesomes,like choosing clara/mom or whoever, I didnt like the strict choice and be locked with clara/monique or samantha/victoria in the old version of the game
During the double dildo scene there is an option to call the mother at the top...maybe something similar can be done with threesomes.Looking forward to more.this was decent to be honest.:)
i guess it was ok still even if it was a little 2 short for my taste im still fan of the game like i was since the original game when it was only version 0.1

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
go to the moms room and look around, there should be a condom on the night stand that you can click on and then go find mom and talk to her about it. I used my previous save so Im not sure when that appears ingame. there are also some new items in the sisters room
the new item in sister room is the double dildo so sasha and zoey can play with each other

freaKing

Aug 28, 2017
Just wanna say "Holy Shit".
There are a lot of games here with the tag "completed" but doesn't have half of content and story of this game. Really good amount and high quality visuals and animations as well. Hope the developer keeps up and thanks for the links to the uploaders.

Reactions: YaBoy and NoiT89
May 20, 2017
Can't access the new content, especially scenes with mom and sis. Is it because I am using an old version of the ntr mod? Replaced the files like I had to for the mod.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Can't access the new content, especially scenes with mom and sis. Is it because I am using an old version of the ntr mod? Replaced the files like I had to for the mod.
The NTR removal mod could very well be the reason, I decided to look through the files and use the "jump" command, triggering the scenes on my own when I couldnt trigger them otherwise.

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes