3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
thats not make sense u are saying he get 4.5k $ / month even if 1 month is off he get that so without release he make that money, sad for the game tho was 1 of my favorite

he milked peopel then quit ... .this last updated was lazy writing and the sex sucked

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Another one bites the dust. Wasn't planning on playing 0.04, but I guess I will now that there isn't going to be more in the near future.
Funny that this post read almost identical to Nergal's quitting post.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
i think its a group of people that work on making games get quick cash then quit lol

change their names and starts over

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Updated the title. One of my favorites games. :'(

Patreon will not survive at this rate, it need to change is policy asap to protect people.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
He restated the game. People paid for the same stuffs waiting and believing in him. He's simply not professional at all with more than 4k dollars a month you can pay someone to continue the work until you are ready to come back.

This guy doesn't grasp the concept that they have a moral obligation that it is beyond the law and patreon rules.

This is in general. I don't know what MrZZ's problem is.

Last edited:

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
ethan's legacy, doppleganger, the gift reloaded....who's next.
OMFG the audacity.personal problems yeah heard than on ethans legacy.better than oh my engined died AND it takes thousands to fix AND i didnt back up so i dont know jack shit about what i am doing AND the data is unretrieveable.personal problems doesnt say much to mewhen you make thousands of dollars it your full time job and a man cant give up his full time job throw his life away destroy his income.how are his patreons not pissed.they spent like 100 dollars on this

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
And just now that he was almost reaching his $4000 goal and growing great... *sigh.

I think I just have made my mind in the sense that I am not going to wait until a game is finished on patreon, and will play each new version that comes along. It just seems inevitable that, sooner or later, its development is going to be discontinued, and having to wait 2 or 3 years until it's finished it's just too much...
Really frustrating, and even more for patrons supporting these kinds of projects.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
You know what happens to people with jobs when they have "Real life issues"? They go to work so they don't get fired.
Yeah I mean we all have issues. Some of us deal with some pretty bad mental health issues but still push on. If you're working on a game from home making decent money then announce you're slowing your pace and be open about.

This "Something came up, Drop everything" approach is so common with these games.

We don't know whats going on but as an adult sometimes you just need to push through.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well i finally found some little time to get around trying the 0.4 version and now reading this today. That the game is pretty much abandonded? yeah that makes sense. Everything in 04 feelt rushed and emotionless. Suddently you banging mom and sister and there was no weigh or a accomplishment to it. it was like ok lets bang mom-done- moving on. The other two girls wanted the MC so bad but MC keept saying he was "beat/tired". Well that makes sense since the dev didnt want to render more sex scenes or do more work. I really dident like the 0.4 but man do i think its a shame its going to be abandonded.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Well i finally found some little time to get around trying the 0.4 version and now reading this today. That the game is pretty much abandonded? yeah that makes sense. Everything in 04 feelt rushed and emotionless. Suddently you banging mom and sister and there was no weigh or a accomplishment to it. it was like ok lets bang mom-done- moving on. The other two girls wanted the MC so bad but MC keept saying he was "beat/tired". Well that makes sense since the dev didnt want to render more sex scenes or do more work. I really dident like the 0.4 but man do i think its a shame its going to be abandonded.
i didn't bang them bro.Can you tell me how?

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

today I've some bad news for all of you…
I'm going to take a break in development for an undefined time. I'm pausing my Patreon campaign at the end of the month, so no one will get charged for October and the following months.

Since there is always a chance that Patreon screws something up, I suggest to delete your pledge on your own before month's end.

What lead to my decision:

I'm having private issues which I urgently need to take care of.

I simply can't spend the huge amount of time, which would be needed to develop this game, at this time.

Why I don't delete my Patreon:

I have so many plans and ideas for this game, I can't simply let it die.

Maybe, someday after fixing my private problems, I'm going to return with a brand-new update and I’ll continue with the development.

Final words:

All I can say is: Thank you!

Thank you for your incredible support, thank you for your feedback and help, thank you for your interest and for your trust!
New release Gift Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes