3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I am completely confused. From where is that statement/info? Obviously, I mis some critical infos.
Hi everyone,

today I've some bad news for all of you…
I'm going to take a break in development for an undefined time. I'm pausing my Patreon campaign at the end of the month, so no one will get charged for October and the following months.

Since there is always a chance that Patreon screws something up, I suggest to delete your pledge on your own before month's end.

What lead to my decision:

I'm having private issues which I urgently need to take care of.

I simply can't spend the huge amount of time, which would be needed to develop this game, at this time.

Why I don't delete my Patreon:

I have so many plans and ideas for this game, I can't simply let it die.

Maybe, someday after fixing my private problems, I'm going to return with a brand-new update and I’ll continue with the development.

Final words:

All I can say is: Thank you!

Thank you for your incredible support, thank you for your feedback and help, thank you for your interest and for your trust!
This was the message.

Reactions: dr FeelGood

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Thank You ...finally found ... sorry for interuprions.. and Yes, sad news
MrZZ ...Good Luck
hey no problem at all. We replied in 3 at the same time and it was kind of intimidating, but the question was legit :)

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Wow i just got into this game a few days ago,i liked where the story was headed and was thinking of adding it to my favorites.Now its headed to the trash pile.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Heres the link to the patreon post, since it seems people copy pasted the message and not the link (Just incase he updates the post or something)

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I only hope that he, and all the members of his family, is in good health..and that that is not reason
all other shall arrive sooner or later

as I said before, All the best MrZZ

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Really shocking and sad news to see this game abandoned for me, i played a lot of games thanks to this forum but i only liked 2 of all the great collection and sadly this game was one of those 2 , i hope Mr.ZZ will continue this game in a not so distant future.

BananaCyanide

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Mr ZZ you are bad man, I hope priests will consider your justice. Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey is someone high, ?!"=

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Some of you guy's have been around these game developers longer then me, so this is my third time a developer only 3 to 4 releases and quits. As a Patreon you feel a little ripped off I know things come up but I have only been doing this for 3 months. Just advice how to invest wisely in games?
Patreon is like early access on Steam, dont pay into it if you arent willing to consider that money gone. See it as a donation to someone you believe it.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
"Maybe, someday after fixing my private problems, I'm going to return with a brand-new update and I’ll continue with the development."

Im new to patreon games. This was only project i support and i want to ask how many dev said that they will come back and actually did it? Is there any chance for that Gift will come back?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
"Maybe, someday after fixing my private problems, I'm going to return with a brand-new update and I’ll continue with the development."

Im new to patreon games. This was only project i support and i want to ask how many dev said that they will come back and actually did it? Is there any chance for that Gift will come back?
I dont think you can really say it like that.

Each person is their own after all. You really have to look at what hes done so far, how trustworthy you felt he was etc.

But the very fact he does not give a date or even an estimate does not play in his favor "I have to deal with shit irl, imma be back some day".

Not exactly the most trustworthy sentence ever put out.. Kinda goes up there with "Going out for smokes" and never returning.

At least he didnt do this after not releasing anything at all for months and then coming up with excuses later.

He was very up front about it, just like Nergal, though Nergal stuck around for an additional month for free to fix any bugs that might have stuck around, this guy is disappearing without any sort of good faith gesture.

Sakuma

Aug 19, 2016
Guys, I'm sorry but i can't seem to find an answer. I can't find how to ask the mom or the sister about what i found in their rooms. I clicked on the objects in look around mode then went to talk to them normally but i have only the normal options and nothing new.

Thanks for your answer

PS: Damn shame about it being put on hiatus. Any game with the same model for the sister?

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
To be honest I felt relieved with the decision he has made. I did not like the path the game was taking with this new update.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
What people need to understand is that you should be treating patreon as a tip jar. Dont think of it as buying a game or putting money towards the game or youre just gonna be burned every time.

Reactions: dbp5ca
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes