3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I did feel rushed.:confused: But at least he put it out there. It wasn't his best work. Regardless, he did a great job on the story, I Sincerely wish him the best in taking care of his real life problems, so he can finish the game. I would hate to see such a wonderful game put to death.
Yeah we need more good games and less shity ones around thats for sure.:(

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I agree, the quality of the last upsade was lower than the rest of the game. Probably he was already affected by the real life problems

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I think it is because the dev wasn't working on the game when The new rules dropped for Patreon. He may just end up altering a few things and releasing a modded version to the threads like Faerin did.*

*I mean like Faerin's Devoted Deciples did;)....He would never Break the rules.;)
Oh yeah.. Devs would never break the Patreon rules. I know for a fact Faerin has not.;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game would become even more "weird" if they all were "roommates"x'D

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I really liked the Mom in this one. She is amazing. But It would be ok with me if she was his roommate. They are still some of the hottest characters out there. It might have to end badly for the MC to conform with the Patreon rules for VN's. I guess we will Find out on December 5th.
Yeah thats what i said before, the Mom in this game is underrated. Incest dont make or break anything for me really. Its just the whole thing is odd when you play'd the game with the incest theme and then you have to play like a new version were they are not related at all.
Makes your brain go, buuuuut they were family...and now they are not..but they were!:WutFace:
If the game started out like that you never had that stuff in your brain in the first place. But once you seen it.. no going back, if you catch my drift.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah thats what i said before, the Mom in this game is underrated. Incest dont make or break anything for me really. Its just the whole thing is odd when you play'd the game with the incest theme and then you have to play like a new version were they are not related at all.
Makes your brain go, buuuuut they were family...and now they are not..but they were!:WutFace:
If the game started out like that you never had that stuff in your brain in the first place. But once you seen it.. no going back, if you catch my drift.
Damn it, I read your post or rather the quoted post, read the date, was full of hope and then I was crushd again :pensive:
For a moment I thought it would go on.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Really? I read the last few pages and found nothing about an update, guess I'm getting old or something. It would be awesome if this game continued, it's one of the finer pieces here. Also Sis + Clara, they're awesome and mom is the goddess herself, no more words needed.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Really? I read the last few pages and found nothing about an update, guess I'm getting old or something. It would be awesome if this game continued, it's one of the finer pieces here. Also Sis + Clara, they're awesome and mom is the goddess herself, no more words needed.
That's what @planetmorpheus says.. ( i think he is high..so just wing it!).

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
So is this game coming back or are people talking out of their ass?
I dont know man. @planetmorpheus says the dev is suppose to drop some news in December if he is going to keep going or not i guess.
His page is not working :( i really like this game :(
Yes that is cause Patreon is banning pretty much all incest and other fetish in games.
So to get his game back up (if he ever returns) he has to remove stuff they tell him too.

For more talk about Patreons new rules go here.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Not high. Before he put the game on hold for personal reasons, He said that he would hold our Patreon donations for October and November because he didn't expect to get back to the game until December. Remember this was before Patreon started it's inquisition on the dev's. He said that the he would let everyone know on December 5th, Whether or not he would continue the game. So, we just don't know at this point, whether he is going to continue with the game or not. I think they were trying to decide whether to put a "On Hold" Tag or an "Abandoned" tag on it about a month ago. I guess they decided on abandoned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If i do remember they did put it on "Abandoned" status first, then it got put on "On Hold" but then "Abandoned" got put on it again and thats how its been. Now we just have to wait for news.. this is tough.:disappointed:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Not high. Before he put the game on hold for personal reasons, He said that he would hold our Patreon donations for October and November because he didn't expect to get back to the game until December. Remember this was before Patreon started it's inquisition on the dev's. He said that the he would let everyone know on December 5th, Whether or not he would continue the game. So, we just don't know at this point, whether he is going to continue with the game or not. I think they were trying to decide whether to put a "On Hold" Tag or an "Abandoned" tag on it about a month ago. I guess they decided on abandoned.
The Abandoned tag was placed ultimately on this thread because of the fact we did not know what was going to happen. it's better to say it's abandoned and then come back and say the guy is back! more to come! I am sure on december 5th we will find out more or soon after.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
The Abandoned tag was placed ultimately on this thread because of the fact we did not know what was going to happen. it's better to say it's abandoned and then come back and say the guy is back! more to come! I am sure on december 5th we will find out more or soon after.
It might be a few days late because it seems he would have to clear up his patreon first

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes