3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

zocx

May 2, 2017
When the game starts to have some sex on it and the story starts to be much fun he want's to close it ... i hope this will not happen i really love this game :( hope he will be back!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
pateron has sunk its fangs in Mr.Z hopefully he will come back before pateron shuts his site down

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I can't seem to find the original game, not the reloaded version. Does anybody know where to find it?
This link is probably somewhere in this thread, but I did a quick dive through my emails, and found it that way instead.

Reactions: Bouncy Gimp

GuyManBro69

Apr 26, 2017
is there any walkthrough for this game?
There are some optional scenes. You can find a piece of lingerie on the bed and also a condom on the table next to the bed in your mom's room during a certain point in the game. You can also access your sister's PC and find a dildo in her room after a certain point in the game. You can then question your mom and your sister about these items. Other than that the game is pretty linear.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
what's the difference?
This is the older and first version of the game. At some point the dev discontinued this build, in favour of remaking the game as 'The Gift reloaded'.

There's technically more content in 'The Gift', but the Reloaded version also has completely new characters, and content for them.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
This is the older and first version of the game. At some point the dev discontinued this build, in favour of remaking the game as 'The Gift reloaded'.

There's technically more content in 'The Gift', but the Reloaded version also has completely new characters, and content for them.
And the story has more depth.

Jul 17, 2017
hmm lab rats: summertime saga: and research into corruption: come to mind
played Summer time saga and research into corruption but didn't play lab rats though. I'm looking for games like this but with a completed tag tbh though

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
incest + corruption = heaven,
I love this type of games hope patreon don't kill all of them.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes