3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
dont. its done. hopeless.

hard to admit, but its over. maybe its not show officially, but its gone. its been too long without any news/activities. and patreon page is on Hold for long enougth.

honestly they are 0.001% chance its not dead. (and this chance is only based on the fact someone else will take it and continu it... but as this already happened before, i doubt it will happen multiples times)
like urban life turned into urban demons

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So sad see another good story turn into an a Abandoned game again. I really like this game, story and artwork really well done. I really hope that the autor or someone else continue this game.:'(

Reactions: titit

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I'd like to continue the game when I'll have my new PC, I already know some of the Genesis 3 Characters he's using and most of the environements, but I don't know how to code in ren'py. Maybe if someone is willing to help me with the code and the renders in the near future, we can do something with it (if ZZ doesn't return)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
So sad see another good story turn into an a Abandoned game again. I really like this game, story and artwork really well done. I really hope that the autor or someone else continue this game.:'(
honesty i blame pateron for this because they shut it down so we cant even tell if he isnt back or not

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
honesty i blame pateron for this because they shut it down so we cant even tell if he isnt back or not
The page is under review. If he got back either he decided not to change anything on the game to respect the patreon's guidelines or He came back and he modified the game. Seeing the page still under review, I thinks it means he didn't came back (yet).

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Well if you do remake it, maybe make the co-workers look better >< The mom and sister looked great, but the co-workers .... i mean one had grey skin and the other was just not all that ><

Reactions: WaveOfPig and titit

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
Man this game is Awesome. Its such a shame that its abandoned. I hope the creator returns because this was Amazing

Reactions: _crash

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Why is his page still under review? I want some info :'(
Well, it was never a certainty that he was going to come back, it was just a maybe. And if he's not going to come back, he wouldn't bother going through the effort of fixing his page to get it back up. Since it's not back up yet, it's probably safe to assume he's not going to return.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'd say it's safe to say this game is dead. The point that the dev gave was somewhere at the beginning of december I think and we're way past that point already. It's sad, but the sooner you come to terms with it the better.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes