3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
It would be phenomenal if this game continued. The gameplay and storyline IMO is well done and it would be a travesty to see it truly stay unfinished.

Reactions: titit

jness

Jan 7, 2018
Sooo... if this is taged as abandoned then does that mean there will be no more updates? Man i was so hoping for more loved the story so far.

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Sooo... if this is taged as abandoned then does that mean there will be no more updates? Man i was so hoping for more loved the story so far.
It may be marked abandoned cause after Patreon changed their restrictions on contents they placed a so to say "Block and Review" on anything related to incest. A lot of developers had to other discontinue productions or rewrite their games to where there were no more violations against the dictatorship called Patreon. Some developers got smart and made loopholes to bring back what they had if the player so chose to accept and want incest.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
It may be marked abandoned cause after Patreon changed their restrictions on contents they placed a so to say "Block and Review" on anything related to incest. A lot of developers had to other discontinue productions or rewrite their games to where there were no more violations against the dictatorship called Patreon. Some developers got smart and made loopholes to bring back what they had if the player so chose to accept and want incest.
The developer announced he was stopping development about a month before the Patreon crackdown happened; they are unrelated events. It may have potentially affected any desire he had to return, but we'll never know if that was even a legitimate possibility.

Reactions: Voilsh and Xumeey

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
The developer announced he was stopping development about a month before the Patreon crackdown happened; they are unrelated events. It may have potentially affected any desire he had to return, but we'll never know if that was even a legitimate possibility.
Thanks for the 411 there thestickman

Dexon

Jan 14, 2018
I can’t take ss in win 10. Tried with print screen button and it shows only my desktop (not ingame pic) lol. Any help on how to save ingame pics? Thanks

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I can’t take ss in win 10. Tried with print screen button and it shows only my desktop (not ingame pic) lol. Any help on how to save ingame pics? Thanks
Run and find the pic in the images folder.

Reactions: Krull

Anonee

Jan 16, 2018
Guys can someone tell me how to fuck the mother...i already play twice...but i only got the sister so any tips?

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes