3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Wait, Patreon is not allowing incest fantasy games now?
This has nothing to do with patreon. He stopped the project before patreon started to be bitchy about some contents and just never bothered to let them revisit his page when they reviewed it, at least that's what it looks like.

reaper6689

Oct 24, 2017
so its gone the way of the first version the gift just left unfinished and abadonned well that sux this version was quite good

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I really wish someone would give this game the ending it deserves. I mean it's pretty good as it is, but I really wanna know how it all ends.

Reactions: titit

_crash

May 16, 2017
I've got a weird message from patreon about Mr.ZZ
"Mr.ZZ has refunded you $5."

What does that mean, is he back?
His page is still under review.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
this a good game been so long since his patreon page under review no news non what so ever ?
There's no news to share. He quit back in September. There was only ever a rumor that he might return in December, but that came and went with nothing happening. The Patreon is under review because of their new rules. It's not going to ever come up out of review since the creator isn't around to make the changes to become acceptable within the new rules.

Reading the thread could have answered this for you, by the way.

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
There's no news to share. He quit back in September. There was only ever a rumor that he might return in December, but that came and went with nothing happening. The Patreon is under review because of their new rules. It's not going to ever come up out of review since the creator isn't around to make the changes to become acceptable within the new rules.

Reading the thread could have answered this for you, by the way.
dem thats bad thank you for the infos

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
This has probably been asked but I just downloaded the game and don't want too many spoilers but is there a walkthrough for the game?

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
This has probably been asked but I just downloaded the game and don't want too many spoilers but is there a walkthrough for the game?
No, there's no walkthrough. Fortunetly one is not needed because the game is like a VN but with few choices that change it a little.

Big Smoketon

Feb 11, 2018
Hey everyone!

I fuckin' loved this game and followed it's developement eagerly since day one ( OG version, not the newer one ). I was, just like you guys bummed when I learned that the game that I loved and supported won't get continued. It has so much potential and I still think it's one of the most original, cleverly and lovely written MC fetish game out there.

So, I did some sleuthing around ( because I couldn't let this game go xD ) and found the guy's email who was credited as the writer of the reloaded version of the game. I striked up a conversation with him asking on any news about the project.
He said that he and Mr.ZZ have parted on 100% good terms and he confirmed that Mr.ZZ really had some personal issues going on and it wasn't just some moneygrabbing scheme. He also said that they haven't talked since September, but both of them had a lot of ideas, characters and story arc that they wanted to do. So, obviously they had a full story in their minds and were not just crap shooting around. He said it's safe to say to move on and that the game is abandoned forever. I asked if we could pick up the project ourselves, but he said that's up to Mr.ZZ and should ask him.

My overall impression and from what I've talked to him is that the game is dead, so don't get your hopes high up. It won't return anytime soon. Sorry, guys, it's time to let this one go. Just wanted to clear things up a little.:(

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Sorry for asking a "stupid" question but what does NTR stand for?
Saw the mod in the first page for avoiding NTR.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes