3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
What does that mean and how do you know? I'm still his patreon and know nothing!
Dude, If you just go to his Patreon page you will see that it has been shutdown by Patreon as part of their crackdown on incest games. It has been like that for over a month. And if you are his Patreon you should already know that he stopped development of the game several months ago. He said that he may return or make some kind of announcement in early December, but since his page is still locked the consensus is that he is gone for good.

_crash

May 16, 2017
Dude, If you just go to his Patreon page you will see that it has been shutdown by Patreon as part of their crackdown on incest games. It has been like that for over a month. And if you are his Patreon you should already know that he stopped development of the game several months ago. He said that he may return or make some kind of announcement in early December, but since his page is still locked the consensus is that he is gone for good.
Year dude, I know he stoped working.... but if I go on his page I see everthing like months before:

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Year dude, I know he stoped working.... but if I go on his page I see everthing like months before:
I wonder if you have the page saved in your web cache. For the rest of us when we go there it says:

This page is under review.

Reactions: dunhill

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
As far as I know abandoning this project didn't have anything to do with the new guidelines, but rather with the dev not having enough time anymore or something like that.

Patan

May 28, 2017
As far as I know abandoning this project didn't have anything to do with the new guidelines, but rather with the dev not having enough time anymore or something like that.
he stoped because of his marriage, had some personal issues.

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
downloaded both versions of the game. played the reloaded version first and liked it very much.
now playing the old version of it. lol. after taking the serum and trying the mind control on clara and monique
i was oke not much of a difference so far until the mc went mwuahahaha (with soundeffect) i was like wow
now that was funny. lol so i'm gonna it further and see what happens next.

i hope that the dev come's back and continue his work because it has a very good storyline

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
he stoped because of his marriage, had some personal issues.
if thats the case that you crushed my poor whittle heart because now theres no chance he will come back and i actually considered this game to be in my top 20 games that i look forward to :':)':)':)':)FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: dunhill

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You know ... problems can be solved and couples can split, whatever comes first, that doesn't mean that there is ABSOLUTELY no hope left for you.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes