3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Just wow. I never thought to try this game before, because now I'm used to the crazy version numbering where 0.5 means 5 renders and 5 minutes of content and to have something playable for 1 hour, at least a version 0.8 is required. Then I tried here this "0.04" and it has more content than some completed games. So bad this game is abandoned and the patreon's page went under revision.

Odysseus1979

Mar 9, 2018
I asked and his answer was a firm nope. Mr.Zz doesn't want the game to be continued without his involvement, but at the same time he doesn't work on it anymore.
That means the guy wasn't really passionate and dedicated about it and he is after money . One think is for sure , I will not bother downloading any game from that developer again . If he doesn't bother to finish what he started means he doesn't love what he is doing , the rest is just details !

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I wouldn't really call that NTR. She is not your lover or under your control at that point and she is your mother. The scene is more like a visible obstacle I have to overcome to me.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for the answer.
As so much people said that this game is incredible, I will try it. It seems really interesting. Sad that its been abandonned.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Netorare/Netori: Infidelity in the couple.
neotare = cancer Netori = theirs heaven on earth i personally only like NTR when games have female MC and i truly despise NTR in incest games when you plays a son i wish that maybe someday some creator can mod this game like how nergal nest did with urban life and turned it into urban demons

Odysseus1979

Mar 9, 2018
Simply put? Someone is fucking the person you want. And there's nothing you can do about it! :'(
Oh of course there is something you can do about it ...you move on! Simple as that ! Bro you are the "station" and they are the "trains" , if one train didn't stop for long , means that train wasn't carrying many "passengers" , there will always be the next train so ...MAN UP , go to a gym , spend some time for yourself , take care of YOU , lay back a bit , read a book , listen to some music and when you don't expect it at all ...boom , out of the blue there is someone noticing you and from a small talk ...anything can happen !

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Someone can explain me what is exaclty the brain level ''mind control'' at the upper right of the screen ?
I seen that it can be influenced by what you talk about with people, but I dont know if you have to make it lower, or higher ! I dont want my head to explode ! ;)

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
"Mind control" is basically level of influence. At some point of "mind control/level of influence", you need to pick different topic while you talk to the said person to increase it. Another way to increase it is by using the "mind control".

So to answer your 2nd question: you need to make it higher.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
"Mind control" is basically level of influence. At some point of "mind control/level of influence", you need to pick different topic while you talk to the said person to increase it. Another way to increase it is by using the "mind control".

So to answer your 2nd question: you need to make it higher.

Thanks a lot !
Oh my ....MONIQUE !!! I could fap all day oh her !!!

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
So I have played this version and wow...now, I am so sad to see that we will not have something that will follow this great story and characters.
I have had sex with mom, Monique and Clara. Plus the show with the double dildo between mom and sister. Did I missed something else ?

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes