3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
Can someone help me with The Gift original version? There are two question marks in my list of slaves. Does anyone know where I can find them? I have all slaves up to Victoria.

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
You can download Ren'Py SDK (same version with the one that is used by the game), then build one of the sample project, then copy the MAC lib and MAC app shotcut file to the game folder. Rename the executable file in the "game/lib" folder and the shortcut file according with the python game file (it's the .py file in root game folder).

This procedure can be applied to any renpy games. I suppose there's tutorial about this somewhere in this board, I'm just too lazy to search it.

Admittedly I haven't tried with MAC (I don't have one), but I use this all the time to play renpy games on my Linux box if the games don't come with Linux build.

FreiZenX

Jan 1, 2018
is there anyone capable enough to do a remake or continuation of this game ? i would definitely invest. this game has such potential and plot to lose to circumstance

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
is there anyone capable enough to do a remake or continuation of this game ? i would definitely invest. this game has such potential and plot to lose to circumstance
I'd like to at least try but my PC is shit and I dan't have the finances to replace it at the moment. So maybe in the (hopefully near) future when I'll get a new PC ;)

Reactions: JakabP

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
This was such a great game not enough mind control games these days and he did so good on this one wish got to see how this one played out

JakabP

Aug 26, 2017
I'd like to at least try but my PC is shit and I dan't have the finances to replace it at the moment. So maybe in the (hopefully near) future when I'll get a new PC ;)
I hope, you will succeed. I would love to help you, but i'm a broke engineer student with a potato laptop. But after i graduated, and found a job, i would gladly support a project like this with a few dollars/months.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I hope, you will succeed. I would love to help you, but i'm a broke engineer student with a potato laptop. But after i graduated, and found a job, i would gladly support a project like this with a few dollars/months.
I gratuated in June with a diploma in automated systems but finding a job is hard (you now the infamous "no experience, no job, but no job no experience"...) but when I'll find a job I'll throw away my shitty laptop and try to continue the gift or to do something like it. I probably won't open a patreon since I'll be using pirated DAZ studio assets (those things are expensive as hell) and I won't want to feel obligated to deliver something if I don't have as much time as I want to work on it. But I'll keep you informed ;)

JakabP

Aug 26, 2017
I gratuated in June with a diploma in automated systems but finding a job is hard (you now the infamous "no experience, no job, but no job no experience"...) but when I'll find a job I'll throw away my shitty laptop and try to continue the gift or to do something like it. I probably won't open a patreon since I'll be using pirated DAZ studio assets (those things are expensive as hell) and I won't want to feel obligated to deliver something if I don't have as much time as I want to work on it. But I'll keep you informed ;)
Hey, i was just cruising this site, and found a game that i think almost everybody would love, who loved the Gift reloaded. The title is Awakening. You have supernatural power, contains incest, and it is beautifully rendered.
Enjoy! :)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
In version 0.04 does the MC have intercourse with his mom? I agree that this is too good a game to be abandoned, and hope somebody resurrects it.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes