3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How do you mod the money?
it's ren'py, so activate the console, then in game press shit+o and type "money = X" where X is the number you want...at least it worked when I typed that comment you quoted.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Who contacted the developer, he will continue to work on the project?
Back on 26 February 2018:
ZenGarden said:
So any chance the writer can contact Mr.zz and check if he's willing to release the rights?
Big Smoketon said:
I asked and his answer was a firm nope. Mr.Zz doesn't want the game to be continued without his involvement, but at the same time he doesn't work on it anymore.
A friend of mine seems really interested in launching an unauthorized reboot (he calls it his "Ungifted" project) and is learning Ren'Py as he writes it. I don't know how serious he is, but he doesn't know Daz3D or have any plans for what to do with it after he finishes writing.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
He had too many real life issues to spend anymore time on the game. He doesn't want to release the rights because it is his creation.

Sep 21, 2017
Can any of you guys recommend games like this with mind control? Played lots of games already like Snow daze, Dreams of Desire, Mr.C Corruption, and most of the games in the tag mind control. Wondering if there are games that have mind-control elements but are not tagged.

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018
Can any of you guys recommend games like this with mind control? Played lots of games already like Snow daze, Dreams of Desire, Mr.C Corruption, and most of the games in the tag mind control. Wondering if there are games that have mind-control elements but are not tagged.
Superpowered (kind of mindcontrol)
or HHS+ (if you dont mind anime girls and pics )

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
In my opinion, he was paid by his patrons to finish the game, so if he is unwilling to do so, he needs to allow someone else to step in & finish it. & if any daring developers out there want to take up the mantle & finish it, since he doesn't have the time or means to finish it himself, I highly doubt that he would have the time or means to pursue any sort of copyright litigation, especially if the game was produced & distributed as a "fan fic" type of remake, (especially if done as freeware with no fees or parteon, hence no "profits" made from his IP). In such a scenario, any claims he would have at copyright infringement would be tenuous at best, again assuming he somehow found the time & ability to pursue them, which is highly doubtful.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Ok I started playing this after playing the original "the gift". Note to anyone whom might remake this game, please don't make the MC an absolutely useless, brain dead piece of shit. I just got to the part where: SPOILER AHEAD, the MC jumps out the Dr's office window. YEah, way to make an escape without the doctor finding out you're onto them MC you full potato retarded cunt. Literally half the game he spots the absolute worst choice he could make & zeros in on it. & it's automatic. It's scripted in, unlike most games where we actually have a choice between a good choice & an obvioulsy bad one. & THIS IDIOT ALWAYS PICKS THE BAD ONES! Not to mention the fact that he keeps mentally fixating on corrupting his family & co-workers, yet pisses away at least half his opportunities to do so, again because of the scripting, & the half options he does get he chooses the stupidest shit that is in no way productive to his stated goals of making them subservient to him. Oh & by the way, the game mechanic of not even being able to corrupt the mother & sister characters beyond 30 or 40 percent while still fantasizing about them & sneaking into their bedrooms to jerk off on them while they sleep, Oh real classy. Not creepy & pathetic at all. "Hay I kno how I iz gunna make muh sis an momma muh slavs. Imma NOT try corrupting them at all after a few days & just jerk off on eh while they sleep like a total loser. Dat's how I's makes um muh slaved". ~Starts trying to bite his own ear~.

So please, can we not have THAT worthless shit stain for an MC anymore? That would be most appreciated.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
In my opinion, he was paid by his patrons to finish the game, so if he is unwilling to do so, he needs to allow someone else to step in & finish it. & if any daring developers out there want to take up the mantle & finish it, since he doesn't have the time or means to finish it himself, I highly doubt that he would have the time or means to pursue any sort of copyright litigation, especially if the game was produced & distributed as a "fan fic" type of remake, (especially if done as freeware with no fees or parteon, hence no "profits" made from his IP). In such a scenario, any claims he would have at copyright infringement would be tenuous at best, again assuming he somehow found the time & ability to pursue them, which is highly doubtful.

I've said this before, there is absolutely nothing preventing someone from finishing this story on their own. Look at the number of Witch Trainer mods out there, despite the fact that the original developer is still active in the genre. Many have expressed interest in completing this game but no one has followed through. If anyone does pick it up, I suggest they take the advice of Demitrius-p because despite all the love this game still gets, the story is a mess.

Reactions: L7Bear

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Mrzz needs to think about the fans and release the rights if he intends to never work on this game anymore

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
his page is now removed instead of under review. sad day, i was thinking he would come back someday but now after his page seems complett removed for ever i dont think that we'll see more of this game ever again. R.I.P.

caldess

Nov 12, 2017
2nd one of these asswipes that started a game, took money from people and then turned into inept pussies. You owe these people either their money back or a finished product. At one point I was thinking of becoming a patreon to some of these games but after seeing this crybaby bullshit I doubt Ill ever take that chance
Yea i threw some money at BB cause i really loved that game. And hey it made some progress i will not deny that. But in the end i payed for a half finished game which is basically like a half finished book.. if there is no well written ennd you might as well not read the book at all cause it is waste off time. I will for sure not give anyone money anymore until they serve me a finished game that i enjoy

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes