3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Why did he abandon it tho?
It's not 100% sure it's abandoned, but instead of making things seem like he WILL be back it's better to say abandoned and change it back later because the dev came back. The reason behind this is the dev took a break and will post more about it in december, he didn't give a return date or a definite that he will be back. :) keep watching, don't give up hope it's better to think the worst and find out that was wrong than expect the best and get the worst.

Reactions: titit and itsyeboii

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
wow thse news are showcking that's why I didn't see it in the updates page....Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu7sdfgsg!!! Srry i don't care how this post looks i had high hopes fr this game and now this pfffff

Reactions: titit and N7's Slut

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
One of the better games in this genre. Good luck to the Dev and here's hoping they returns one day.

reaper6689

Oct 24, 2017
One of the better games in this genre. Good luck to the Dev and here's hoping they returns one day.
he is in janurary hes taking some time off from wot i read on his patrion page yes i agree hobobob is a good game i hope i wont be abandoned like the old version of the gift

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
he can at least release the last version to public.... 3 month laters.... for me, its a good point that he probably dont give a fuck anymore and completly abandon the game.

i m ok with the fact life can be hard sometime and some shit can happen and all, but make a single post on patreon to release 0.04 for public is not that hard to do... 3 months later, its a sign that he completly abandon his patreon and all.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
he can at least release the last version to public.... 3 month laters.... for me, its a good point that he probably dont give a fuck anymore and completly abandon the game.

i m ok with the fact life can be hard sometime and some shit can happen and all, but make a single post on patreon to release 0.04 for public is not that hard to do... 3 months later, its a sign that he completly abandon his patreon and all.
he only last month announced he had to suspend his project. what is that 3 months later then? we shall see in december what he says. here, you have the latest version, so it really doesn't matter give him the time he needs and see what will happen next.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
he only last month announced he had to suspend his project. what is that 3 months later then? we shall see in december what he says. here, you have the latest version, so it really doesn't matter give him the time he needs and see what will happen next.
it does matter ... how can he expect more patreon if he didnt allow peoples to play the game last version ? its not like the whole world know about F95 website... he clearly say to not pledge and all, but that doesnt mean they are no free public release of last build

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
it does matter ... how can he expect more patreon if he didnt allow peoples to play the game last version ? its not like the whole world know about F95 website... he clearly say to not pledge and all, but that doesnt mean they are no free public release of last build
it was at the very end of september and the beginning of october that he announced he was suspending patreon for personal reasons. there for 1 month not 3. at this time he is not looking for more people to support him because he is not producing any. he said he'd come back in december and post to say what his direction is.

While he has been out there have been changes to the patreon TOS so now he has to deal with that as well. it still has not been 3 months since he left.

Reactions: Kobalt

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
20 september or something... we are november... that make 3 months to me and patreon

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
20 september to 20 october: 1 month. 20 october to 5 november: 2 weeks. thus 1.5 months since the announcement. but he suspended as of the 1st of october so therefor it is only one month.

reaper6689

Oct 24, 2017
20 september or something... we are november... that make 3 months to me and patreon
we will just have to wait and see i was let down by the news and i dont think he want to abandon the game completely sure there can be room for inprovement here and there like free walkaround before work more use of the power then just onetime use

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
We don't know, if you haven't notice the game is marked as abandoned, but from now according to the dev it's on hold. He should give an update about the future of the game and what happened next month.

So for now just wait and hope for the dev to get well and for a future release.

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
We don't know, if you haven't notice the game is marked as abandoned, but from now according to the dev it's on hold. He should give an update about the future of the game and what happened next month.

So for now just wait and hope for the dev to get well and for a future release.
when comes the next update? I wait for it I love this game!

As UT5962 said, it is on hold, the dev will come back in december and tell us what is going on or at least update us. it was marked abandoned because of the uncertainty with what will happen. rather make something seem bad and then find out it was wrong and all is great again!!! :)

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
At the doctor's office, anyone know the password or a good walkthrough for this game?

Edit:
I got it, Queentakesbishop

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I have to say the only relationship I regret in this was how the MC treated Clara, she's like a puppy that he keeps kicking over and over again. I sort of wish I could have a different kind of reaction with how he keeps mistreating her.

Reactions: Renzon
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes