3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Of course he is. Aren't you looking forward to The Gift Remastered Gold Plus Edition? I know I sure am. I hear that version will make Clara and Monique your cousin and aunt respectively.
What I hope is that the dev comes back here... am i expecting something? nope I don't expect it. I hate when people are down and have to give up something ,..

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Isnt it still on hold? Or are we just assuming that irs abandonned cuz dev didnt say when he will be back?
From what I understand, it should be on hold, rather than abandoned, as the dev said something about giving us a status update in December.

Reactions: BranC

seden

Aug 22, 2016
.. Reading dome post before your would have given the answer.
Some people asked for the games status to be set to so, admin validated (with reasoning) = done so.
Now, next change would be by December.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
From what I understand, it should be on hold, rather than abandoned, as the dev said something about giving us a status update in December.
IMO, it should stay abandoned until he gives at least a time frame of a release and not just a status update that talks about whether he will keep working on it or not.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Isnt it still on hold? Or are we just assuming that irs abandonned cuz dev didnt say when he will be back?
The dev has placed it on hold with a post date of dec 5th for an update as to what is happening but nothing promised beyond that, we can not assume he will be back but we hope so! As @jande21 said, it should be listed as abandoned not on hold because of the nebulous return date and generating a great deal more bad press if he doesn't come back soon.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
IMO, it should stay abandoned until he gives at least a time frame of a release and not just a status update that talks about whether he will keep working on it or not.
But what you just said is the literal definition of something being on hold, though. If the game was abandoned, it would be just that abandoned, there wouldn't be any status updates at all.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
But what you just said is the literal definition of something being on hold, though. If the game was abandoned, it would be just that abandoned, there wouldn't be any status updates at all.
I get that, and if that status update was closer I might agree. But instead its four months of waiting with a maybe that developments might start up again in December.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
If it was a I will be back to work in december and everything will be on track I'd say place it as on hold, for us to wait till december to just get an idea of how long till he starts back there is no guarantee he will come back.

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
I've finished this game in one evening, and i must say it's pretty decent. Although it has some flaws, e.g. the animations are not really good, the story and the ideas are pretty good.
What a shame it would be if the dev wouldn't work on it again. Let's hope he will.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes