3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i guess im just in denial since this is one of my favorite games but w/e new games come out monthly
I think we are all in denial but I would hope that perhaps in the break time for this dev he might continue to work and when he comes back he could have something but it is very sad to see it fall.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I think we are all in denial but I would hope that perhaps in the break time for this dev he might continue to work and when he comes back he could have something but it is very sad to see it fall.
creative work sucks when you have an actual real life lucky for me i dont have one

Reactions: Major Wanker

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well , i m just shocked because i patrons it :/

(and was out for a month or something, soo i dont know whats new. and i always come here first because its the biggest ero game website i know so far (trusted one) )

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
This was taken from his patreon page:

Mr.ZZ has paused their campaign. Patrons will not be charged on November 1st, 2017
All billing will resume on December 1st, 2017.

Having in mind that he's taking a break for an undefined time, it doesn't seem logical for Patreon to begin charging again in 2 months. Wouldn't it make more sense to change his patreon charge policy to per creation? Otherwise he'd have to remember to contact Patreon in November and warn them not to charge anyone on December 1st.

Reactions: LordTuskar

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

Mr.ZZ has paused their campaign. Patrons will not be charged on November 1st, 2017

Having in mind that he's taking a break for an undefined time, it doesn't seem logical for Patreon to begin charging again in 2 months. Wouldn't it make more sense to change his patreon charge policy to per creation? Otherwise he'd have to remember to contact Patreon in November and warn them not to charge anyone on December 1st.
i hope not... "per creation" is the easiest way to abuse the patreon... imagine all those shitty 2 minutes update he will bring out ... that will quickly turn into a "chinese great paywall " XD

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

when this first came out it said the same except it said "Patrons will not be charged on October 1st, 2017. All billing will resume on November 1st, 2017." apparently a few people got charged and were refunded by the dev (KUDOS to him for that).

well , i m just shocked because i patrons it :/

(and was out for a month or something, soo i dont know whats new. and i always come here first because its the biggest ero game website i know so far (trusted one) )
I won't tell you it will come back, but I will tell you at least he did try to make sure people are not charged and told people to remove their support for the time being if you want to be sure. so I salute the dev for him pushing out the current project (the most recent version) even though it feels rushed and then didn't wait for the next billing cycle to announce this. so I hope he comes back myself :) do what you must and hopefully he will be back

Reactions: dbp5ca

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
i hope not... "per creation" is the easiest way to abuse the patreon... imagine all those shitty 2 minutes update he will bring out ... that will quickly turn into a "chinese great paywall " XD
Hahaha!!! I get you point, but the idea of him changing his policy to per creation is that if he's supposed to have a long period of absence, he won't be charging anyone. Besides if by some reason he decided to abuse patreon by posting an absurd number of irrelevant posts, his patrons could report him to Patreon and demand a refund.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
ok where can i see more of this girl???
well, you can find most of his work just by googling kilart, as i said he's not making a game or anything like that. just a bunch of art he's making. if anybody can convince him to make a lewd game. that would be the greatest thing ever.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Another great game that will not see the light again :confounded:, only for a few months hopefully.
Please don't let this game become another "Ethan's Legacy". I really like this game, see i'm using the present tense b/c i have hope.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Another great game that will not see the light again :confounded:, only for a few months hopefully.
Please don't let this game become another "Ethan's Legacy". I really like this game, see i'm using the present tense b/d i have hope.
well the difference with this and ethan's legacy is that the dev of EL ended up taking to heart the negative comments more than shrugging them off and accepting the positive comments and got depressed... i hope this dev is coming back too.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
well the difference with this and ethan's legacy is that the dev of EL ended up taking to heart the negative comments more than shrugging them off and accepting the positive comments and got depressed... i hope this dev is coming back too.
Of course he is. Aren't you looking forward to The Gift Remastered Gold Plus Edition? I know I sure am. I hear that version will make Clara and Monique your cousin and aunt respectively.

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and BranC
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes