3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Thats the main reason why I think it should go back to abandoned. He didn't give any time frame when he would be back, keeping the tag onhold gives people false hope.
He has promised to post a statement on patreon before the 5th of december with a date of his return. However as far as i am aware the game will not get an update before january. I would say abandoned would be a better option at this stage. As he has been flicking back and fourth for so long now no one is sure wether or not this will be the end of the game or the start of a constant cycle of release a fe wupdates vanish for a few months rinse and repeat

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Will also point out i have recieved a refund from his patreon so not sure what that means. Never ever experienced devs giving refunds before

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Will also point out i have recieved a refund from his patreon so not sure what that means. Never ever experienced devs giving refunds before
he did say that he was trying to stop patreon from pulling money from the donors, perhaps it did pull and he wanted to make it right, which makes him ok in my book just sad he isn't continuing to work on a good game! perhaps that's why you got a refund?

Reactions: Ut5962

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Its on hold,the dev said on patreon they plan to continue the game when they can.Probly wont be soon.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Again!? What a shame, really looking forward to this one
I do not know what happened to The Gift, this time he got issues IRL and announced he needed time off and will be back but the time frame is several months out, who knows he may still work on it some and come back swinging with a new version (doubtful but that'd be a great thing!)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
abandonned ???

what the actual fucking fugk ??

o_O
The creator had to take a leave of absence from his creation time for personal reasons. his estimate of return is in December, and he is actively trying to make sure no one is charged via Patreon (if you are on there for him) while he is gone. It is labeled abandoned because we do not have a specific return time yet. I would say keep looking here for updates and if it goes past December too much then let it go. I hope he comes back and tries to complete the project, it has great potential! This is just a precautionary tag for now, suggested by a few of the people here so we do not make any expectations beyond the nebulous return date. :)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The creator had to take a leave of absence from his creation time for personal reasons. his estimate of return is in December, and he is actively trying to make sure no one is charged via Patreon (if you are on there for him) while he is gone. It is labeled abandoned because we do not have a specific return time yet. I would say keep looking here for updates and if it goes past December too much then let it go. I hope he comes back and tries to complete the project, it has great potential! This is just a precautionary tag for now, suggested by a few of the people here so we do not make any expectations beyond the nebulous return date. :)
the status should be changed to on hold though

Reactions: Wugga

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It could be either way I can agree with it, but without a definitive return date right now it's quite possible it'll drop to abandoned. If he said I WILL be back in 2 months I'd be 100% behind you on that, but it was a I might be back in December.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
He has stated that he will release a statement on patreon by the 5th of december. I doubt there will be a game update before january if at all. And due to the refunds and his constant real life emergencys ( excuses is what they really are no ones that unlucky) its been listed as abandoned as the dev doesnt know if he will be back.

Reactions: Freki

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
He has stated that he will release a statement on patreon by the 5th of december. I doubt there will be a game update before january if at all. And due to the refunds and his constant real life emergencys ( excuses is what they really are no ones that unlucky) its been listed as abandoned as the dev doesnt know if he will be back.
i guess im just in denial since this is one of my favorite games but w/e new games come out monthly

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes