3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hi all!
I'm pleased to announce that I'm back and resumed working on "The Gift Reloaded"!
Therefore im looking for people who would like to help me develop the game.

Currently im especially looking for:
A Writer (preferable English nativspeaker)
A 3D Artist (knowledge in Photoshop and DAZ3D)

If anyone is interested, send me an e-mail to:
mrzzproduction@gmail.com
or simply reply in this thread!
Whenever I saw new posts on this thread, I always hoped that at least someone will continue it unofficially and now it turned out to be much better than I hoped and expected.

So this was an amazing surprise, really nice to see that you're back and will continue. Good luck. :)

6rav3

Aug 4, 2017
Hi all!
I'm pleased to announce that I'm back and resumed working on "The Gift Reloaded"!

mrzzproduction@gmail.com
I always held out hope for you. This is one of the better games I have encountered on this site.

Reactions: Mr.ZZ

keer

Jun 20, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:I wonder if he's got a new team? Does the work continue. Can not wait!!

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
D###n, i flushed the game from my cumputer because it was abandoned, the game, the downloads and the saves are all gone, if i had knowed, i woul'd of kept my saves at least.

Well, glad your back Mr.ZZ

Sep 21, 2017
Hi all!

mrzzproduction@gmail.com
I have waited so long Mr ZZ, glad to see you are back!

Ghostbacks

Jul 18, 2018
Hi all!

mrzzproduction@gmail.com
Awesome dude, This has to be my hands down favourite Renpy game. Hear Hear !

Reactions: Mr.ZZ and keer

Mr.ZZ

Oct 25, 2016
I am so glad you are back Mr ZZ!

Will support you on patreon as soon as you get it sorted.
Thank you!

So glad you are back,
one thing the language game is russian how i can this,
Thx
What exactly do you mean? The game is in english and no, a russian version isn't planned.

:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:I wonder if he's got a new team? Does the work continue. Can not wait!!
The team almost stayed the same!

Sep 21, 2017
Hey Mr.ZZ this may sound kinda rude, but I got some questions for you

1.Why did you spend one year away from the game?
2. What are you going to your patreon account that is currently down?
3. Any news, updates or spoilers on the game?

Sorry if this may seem quite invasive but I am just a extremely curious person that is quite ignorant about manners and privacy

Mr.ZZ

Oct 25, 2016
Hey Mr.ZZ this may sound kinda rude, but I got some questions for you

1.Why did you spend one year away from the game?
2. What are you going to your patreon account that is currently down?
3. Any news, updates or spoilers on the game?

Sorry if this may seem quite invasive but I am just a extremely curious person that is quite ignorant about manners and privacy
1. As I announced last year in september, I had some personal issues to attend to, I won't go into detail on that...
2. I'm still working with patreon support team to get it up asap, I'm sure it all will be sorted out soon.
3. Nope, not yet. The story for the next chapter is in the making, it also will be the last linear version, after V0.05 we will finally reach the open world / sandbox gameplay ;)

Hopefully we can see some previews sooon
As soon I've got some previews ready I'll post them on my patreon page!

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
well only 2 more versions to freely roam the world and finally make proper use of your hypno harem, i liked the first version cause it had the sandbox mode but now things gonna get interesting, i waited long enough i can wait till 0.06 patiently for sure, but please if you make the sandbox mode try to not copy the same as the first version i mean its good that you have energy , need to bathe and collect money but the energy per day was somewhat limited with a few travels and banging some of the girls you needed to sleep to regain it again, im not asking for unlimited energy or something like that just a little more to spare to pass time with your girls after a few travels.

And by the way welcome back Mr.ZZ your games where really good even as these days im still playing them from time to time the two versions , the first version was simple but adictive but when you reach the sandbox mode was really awesome, the second version was like watching a interactive movie more story driven and inmersive than the first one but sadly you stopped when things got really interesting and with a cliffhanger too, i was really sad back then, that i even writted some comical epilogue way back in page 55 on this same thread.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hi all!

mrzzproduction@gmail.com
damn welcome back the gift was one of my favorite games i still have it on my favorite game list on here the mom/the boss/the chocolate milf/life guard and rave girl are my favorites

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Can't wait for the sandbox mode...loved the original but it was missing was the sister and mother....the sister and samantha's daughter are my favorites of the bunch.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes