3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
on Patreon says "new and improved", soooo, it's new and improved
HA!..what a joker you are....
on a serious note..reading through the thread....i saw in OP no-NTR mod..i do not see NTR in the tags..so whats the deal..is there or is there not NTR? your answer may determine whether i continue to litter this thread with my pithy annoyances :D

Reactions: Eerie Entity

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
on a serious note..reading through the thread....i saw in OP no-NTR mod..i do not see NTR in the tags..so whats the deal..is there or is there not NTR? your answer may determine whether i continue to litter this thread with my pithy annoyances :D
don't know, i haven't play it yet.

P.S. do whatever you want, man. i have no right to stop you

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, the answer to that would determine if I'll give it a go or not, but if it's at least avoidable (without mod), I'd give it a whirl :p

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm glad this is back!

This was one of my all time favorite games and I sure missed it when the dev had to put it on hold.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Kind of wish this was just a basic romance game, former little sis was a bit like the virtual love of my life and Clara was a hell of a woman (also the new pale girl was really beautiful). Then we break them pretty much erasing the personality's I liked.

Completely my own fault though I knew that's what the game was about it but still tried it, if complete mental domination is your thing this game must be really great.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes