3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I looked into how easy it would be to do an "incest patch" that makes sense just to help Mr.ZZ out.
Here's the deal.. the script is sorted by day. It's day1.rpy, day2.rpy, etc. And each character has it own story.rpy and so do the major events. So there's a total of 34 files to comb through and change the dialogues. It would be easier to do each file and modify it instead of doing an external patch. If I were to do an external patch, it would have to find each line and then rewrite it which is double the work.
When you think about how his story is set up, it actually makes more sense to leave it alone and let someone with far better chops than I do take some time and go through this game and do it right. This doesn't deserve a hack job. This deserves a patch done right to do it justice.
Until then, I'd appreciate it if people would stop bitching "oh no.. no incest!"
And yes, the game is no longer abandoned. Mr. ZZ is back to his old tricks.

Quit bitching about lack of incest. You've been warned.

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Good to see this back, I think this may very well be the first game i downloaded here.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Its OK I guess but it would be a lot better if a bit more subtle. Some like it but I really don't get the whole Slave thing. That scene with Monique in your house and kitchen was fucked imho and killed the game for me. You can be dominant without turning others into slaves, who needs all that bullshit and drama? I guess its like the feet thing ... I don't get that either. Not judging just saying; To each their own I guess.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
what it started again?! yeaaahhhhh...:p:love:..yipie....-BUT THEN:unsure:-without mommy and onesan?? pfffffftttttt....sorry u broke my heart, without inc. that sucks...hopefully that someone adds a patch.....that was one of my no.1 VN´s-now it´s not, maybe later anytime :cry:----if the reason is patreon then find another platform-fan´s who pay for on patreon pay also on another platform

Reactions: Paprika

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
...Hey Guys, I nedd some help. It's the first friday of the game and I stuck in the office. If I click on "work" on the pc the MC says "I feel like there is something I need to do before I can go home", but there's nothing that I can do. I've already spoken whit Monique and Clara, I've already go to the bathroom, and in the Storage. If I enter in the CEO office Monique appears and I quit. Any ideas?...

Reactions: Serjy

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
@mrZZ - Thanks for your persistence in dealing with the evil Patreon: a most welcome return! Good luck with the forthcoming updates. :D

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes