3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Mr.ZZ

Oct 25, 2016
As some of you already noticed, my Patreon account has been reactivated!
This includes the release of the New V004 - which sadly removes incest, but adds background music, a new backstory, numerous grammar and spelling corrections (we didn't catch them all, but it is a significant improvement over what had been released last year).

Thank you so much to our fans, especially those who kept talking about the game when I had abandoned it.
I am gratified by your continued interest in this game, and delighted to work on it again. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

As mentioned previously, this is now a team collaboration. Existing team members are listed in the New V004 credits, and we're currently adding even more members to the team.
The team is currently working on V005 which we expect to release in Jan 2019 as well as V006 which will introduce the open world. It is a massive undertaking and I appreciate your patience.

Mr.ZZ

Oct 25, 2016
Mind control or not, as long as it's back and MR ZZ is back, it's all good in the hood!
Removed "on hold" status, removed "incest" tag, added "mobile game" tag, updated links and OP.
@Mr.ZZ - Just FYI or to explain why I did not include Linux. It's because your PC build is for both Linux and Windows. So it's not necessary to make a Linux build when you do a PC build. Just look in the PC's folder structure.. it has the .sh file and in the lib folder, it has both Linux i686 and X86_64 folders that Linux needs.
For Windows, they run .exe and for Linux, they run the .sh

Edited.. I have both Windows and Linux machines in my home.
Thanks for the Info! :D
I wasn't aware of that since I don't have a Linux machine to test at.

Reactions: Ava1912

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Oh heal yeah! I'm glad that this game is coming back. I just hope that dev will stick with this build of game untill the end, instead starting from begining...again.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Not yet but knowing the community here, there will be soon
Then I will wait until then to replay this game because I don't see the reason to play as someone living with complete strangers unless he explains that you are renting from them or something.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
As some of you already noticed, my Patreon account has been reactivated!
This includes the release of the New V004 - which sadly removes incest, but adds background music, a new backstory, numerous grammar and spelling corrections (we didn't catch them all, but it is a significant improvement over what had been released last year).
Then shouldn't it be "v0.04.1" or "v0.04rev1"or something? If it's changed from what I grabbed back in February - which was "v0.04" - then it ISN'T "v0.04", it's something else. That's how versioning works.

I'll look back in on it once v0.05 comes out and someone's written a patch to de-patreon it. Glad to see you back. Good luck!

KalvynJona

Nov 12, 2017
I still have the last build, I'm afraid to dl the new version. I feel it would be like owning a Ferrari and downgrading to a Prius.

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Just played the very beginning of the game's new version: it's the usual 'your parents died in a car accident and you're living with family friends' explanation, complete with a few not-sexy scenes to explain (again, as per usual, the actual parents are never shown in these scenes).

To Mrzz: just remember that you don't have to take this lying down. There are other options than completely rolling over and letting Patreon's policies re-write your game. Have you looked into the way Geeseki's A Town Uncovered became Patreon-compliant? That might be another option that certain members of your fanbase would find more appealing than the method you have chosen.

I still have the last build, I'm afraid to dl the new version. I feel it would be like owning a Ferrari and downgrading to a Prius.
Exactly. It might be worth somebody posting the 'real' 0.04 version (with incest content intact) to the first page while we wait for this shit to get sorted. To coin a phrase: Patreon sucks.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
while i usually download le incest patch thats mostly just because "oh no i cant sleep with you im your landlord what would people say we need to keep it hidden from the world" is retarded. as long as the story doesn't suffer i dont mind if it is incest or not. for example the game where the heart is does not have incest and is one of the best games on here in my opinion

Reactions: CheekyGimp

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
To be honest, with so much incest games on this site, I'd actually appreciate a non-incest corruption game, if the game is properly written to support non-family characters from the ground up instead of as a result of censorship. Incest or not, this game really clicks with me in terms of mind controlling and I'm excited to see it back up running.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
I just finished playing the lastest build, nothing much changed some intro added to explain the removal of incest, i tryed to rename Fiona as Mom and Ahsly to Sister but the dialogs where somewhat incoherent so it didnt work , still its not fault of M.ZZ , its just a matter of time till someone make a incest patch the true culprit is patreon, aside from that its still the same awesome game it was, even more enjoyable cause the background music for me, although i have to say i catched a few typos while playing the game , im not a native english language speaker but for example i think at the end of the game on one of the letters calling Mindlos a "genus" was wrong i think it was intended to be genius probably still good work recovering your patreon page and compling the absurdity of theyr new rules , keep the good work i personally think waiting for january is gonna be eternal

Reactions: L7Bear
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes