3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Is it this current version of the game that's being resumed or is it another reboot?
The current version ("The Gift Reloaded" V0.04) of the game is being resumed, starting with an re-release of V004 (with some coding changes or something), then V005 and so on.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I'm aware of that "solution". That's not the way I want my game to be, I don't want dialogs like "We can't do this, I'm your Landlady! (mom)" in the game. So I've made some changes in the story to be incest free but still original.
I think most of users here want Incest in game, so stick to your changes but make sure we can restore incest with official on unofficial patch.

Mr.ZZ

Oct 25, 2016
Good News, Everyone!
Patreon is continuing to remain silent (for nearly two weeks now... AGAIN), but Mr.ZZ is ready whenever they unlock my account.
The new, improved V004 is ready to deliver - and, for the very first time, is now also available for Android devices!
Play it on your mobile, tablet, TV, fridge or on anything else that runs on android (maybe not 100% functional)!

We are also building our own website which should launch near the end of 2018.
I would just like to thank you again for your patience.
One way or another I will re-release The Gift Reloaded in the next few weeks!!!

antal

Jul 22, 2017
Good News, Everyone!
Patreon is continuing to remain silent (for nearly two weeks now... AGAIN), but Mr.ZZ is ready whenever they unlock my account.
The new, improved V004 is ready to deliver - and, for the very first time, is now also available for Android devices!
Play it on your mobile, tablet, TV, fridge or on anything else that runs on android (maybe not 100% functional)!

We are also building our own website which should launch near the end of 2018.
I would just like to thank you again for your patience.
One way or another I will re-release The Gift Reloaded in the next few weeks!!!
The Gift: Immortal? :tf:
Glad to see you back!

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
Theomalt on Patreon says "Lead Writer on upcoming releases of The Gift Reloaded"

Is anyone familiar with his writing? It looks like he started a Patreon last month, but hasn't gotten any patrons. His initial post looks pretty interesting. Looks like the rest of the story is behind the paywall.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Theomalt on Patreon says "Lead Writer on upcoming releases of The Gift Reloaded"

Is anyone familiar with his writing? It looks like he started a Patreon last month, but hasn't gotten any patrons. His initial post looks pretty interesting. Looks like the rest of the story is behind the paywall.
Looks like he is uploading his novels, page by page.

Reactions: L7Bear
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes