3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
I feel insulted when playing this game. Upon entering the mother's room, the mother said the bed only allowed the father to use. but after a night out I saw a mother riding another man.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Oh wow, I checked this thread today out of pure boredom/curiousity. And Mr. ZZ is back for a while now! Yay!

I love this game and it's great that it will be continued. The mother is shallow (what's her personality aside being the loving and caring mother?) and the sister kinda stupid, but the feeling of forming women into willing slaves is just executed perfectly and no other game could ever create that feeling.

Oh, and about the music: Music is a bonus but not a must have. I like the menu music though.

PS: I'm pretty sure this guy is a reference to some other game, but I don't know which one.
pub_table_sit5_waiter.jpg

Reactions: L7Bear

Mr.ZZ

Oct 25, 2016
Plz give updates mr zz
There's not much new to say...
We've got a great team working together. There's a ton of 'minor' issues, like Patreon not responding, that have led to unexpected delays. Still, once we get the kinks worked out I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with what is coming next. Different parts of the team are currently working on the new V004, V005 content, and even the post-V005 open world content. So once we start publishing the new content it should flow regularly. In the meantime, we're chugging through gallons of coffee and trying not to die from it ;)
I'll keep you posted guys!

Jul 29, 2017
Holy Shit! If this is really coming back it would be fantastic. So few games that actually have writing you either skip because of how pointless it is or have to re-read 5 times because the devs polish2english machine was working overtime.

There's not much new to say...
We've got a great team working together. There's a ton of 'minor' issues, like Patreon not responding, that have led to unexpected delays. Still, once we get the kinks worked out I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with what is coming next. Different parts of the team are currently working on the new V004, V005 content, and even the post-V005 open world content. So once we start publishing the new content it should flow regularly. In the meantime, we're chugging through gallons of coffee and trying not to die from it ;)
I'll keep you posted guys!
So is it basically going to be an update of the current gameplay/system or something new and different?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
So is it basically going to be an update of the current gameplay/system or something new and different?
It sounds like it will be an update of the current gameplay/system followed by a new open world gameplay/system. I think "The Gift" (before "The Gift Reloaded" reboot) did the same thing - start with one story to get the player used to the mechanics, then unleash them upon a map with multiple possibilities.

Mr.ZZ

Oct 25, 2016
It sounds like it will be an update of the current gameplay/system followed by a new open world gameplay/system. I think "The Gift" (before "The Gift Reloaded" reboot) did the same thing - start with one story to get the player used to the mechanics, then unleash them upon a map with multiple possibilities.
Exactly, that's how it's planed!
Of course, once we're getting closer to release I'll publish previews, sneak peeks and infos on how every aspect of the ope world is going to work.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
My dreams have come true! It's a shame I refuse to support the wank-stains Patreon these days after they started carpet bombing devs with page locks, otherwise i'd go right back to subbing once ZZ's page is back up. If there's an alternative to Patreon I'd totally start supporting everyone again.

DanLab

Jul 31, 2017
Just adding to the chorus at this point, but so glad this game is coming back. One of my absolute favorites.

Reactions: Mr.ZZ

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Do we have any eta?
The last couple times he's been here Mr.ZZ has either implied or outright said that Patreon is taking forever to unlock his page. I don't have any inside information, but it sounds like that is the main problem he is struggling with.

Vinnyrock

Feb 8, 2018
The last couple times he's been here Mr.ZZ has either implied or outright said that Patreon is taking forever to unlock his page. I don't have any inside information, but it sounds like that is the main problem he is struggling with.
That was the gist I got too. It was more trying to figure out the progress of the actual game so that when Patreon sort their stuff we know the time lines. Like if they sort it tomorrow are we looking at weeks/months, ya know.

Reactions: L7Bear
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes