3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
I've seen it make game's worst especially on these type of game's you basically spent an inordinate amount of time clicking different point's on an map wondering where you have to go next.
As i said its a matter of taste or perhaps from a diferent point of view, from my perspective its the same amount of clicks with a map that have 5 locations , example would be workplace , beach, pub , park , factory or the tipical game without maps that have only bubbles of dialogs in the same examples would be 5 bubbles of dialogs to where to go with the exact same places, the real problem then its not the amount of time clicking but the missing information of where to go or what to do.

Could someone share what the NTR is in this game?
currently as the game is now theres 3 escenes of NTR, or maybe 2 if you consider netori the same as NTR, one would be if you dont care about your mother and prevent her from meting some random jerk that obviously if you do nothing hes gonna fuck her, the second one would be in your workplace, theres a scene when a rich client come to buy something and theres 2 outcomes , 1 is to let one of your mind controled slaves to be fucked while you wait with the wife of the client, and the second outcome would be the one i call netori while you wait with the wife of the client you have the option to fuck her too.

Reactions: L7Bear

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Hi all!
I'm pleased to announce that I'm back and resumed working on "The Gift Reloaded"!
Therefore im looking for people who would like to help me develop the game.

Currently im especially looking for:
A Writer (preferable English nativspeaker)
A 3D Artist (knowledge in Photoshop and DAZ3D)

If anyone is interested, send me an e-mail to:
mrzzproduction@gmail.com
or simply reply in this thread!
I have some basic photoshopping skills(more used to using gimp though) pm me a picture and say what kinda changes you want made and ill see if its within my ability.
As for DAZ, i tried doing some daz3d scenes out of boredom but i cant figure out the lights and render settings. if you dont mind me sending questions every 3 minutes i could help you out.

also any ETA on next version?

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Am I the only one thinking the new version should start from 0.0.3 and not 0.0.4? It was obvious 0.0.4 was rushed for whatever reason and it kinda ruins the build up from the previous 3 versions.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So it's just the incest that patreon's on about? I've read multiple places that any sort of hypnosis/mind control is also against the TOS

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
So it's just the incest that patreon's on about? I've read multiple places that any sort of hypnosis/mind control is also against the TOS
depends on what they mean with "fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex." its so vague

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
depends on what they mean with "fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex." its so vague
Generally anything that influences the mind I think they write up as "non-consensual"

There was a really popular game, Teacher's Pets that's since been abandoned, that featured a pill that just made girls just a bit hornier and a little more open to suggestion and that got axed.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Generally anything that influences the mind I think they write up as "non-consensual"

There was a really popular game, Teacher's Pets that's since been abandoned, that featured a pill that just made girls just a bit hornier and a little more open to suggestion and that got axed.
Yeah but game like MGFA which is having way more darker tone was fine.
Don't forget almost all that use magic,drugs,devil,angel etc as a tool to corrupt the girls.
DoD,Lab Rats,Corruption,Glassix.Even BB and Babysitter have an antagonist that is using alcohol or drugs to make the girls his.

Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Yeah but game like MGFA which is having way more darker tone was fine.
Don't forget almost all that use magic,drugs,devil,angel etc as a tool to corrupt the girls.
DoD,Lab Rats,Corruption,Glassix.Even BB and Babysitter have an antagonist that is using alcohol or drugs to make the girls his.
Patreon's rules are kinda vague, but they seem to focus on advocacy. The Gift Reloaded kinda sorta maybe advocates incest (in a completely fictional environment, for specific characters), but doesn't advocate non-consensual sex. It actually advocates obtaining consent, although through non-standard means. You don't just slip the sister a drug, and suddenly she's doing things against her will when she still hates you. You resolve her reasons for hating you, turn her into your best friend and love interest, then plow her like there is no tomorrow.

I seem to remember Teacher's Pets having scenes where the drug wore off and the girl/woman was horrified by her previous actions. That might make a difference.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
A shame the NTR stops in this game cause of the son's jealousy. Really loved it with the mom getting fucked by that guy. If anyone know's similar type of game like this. Do let me know!
decent renders,,male protag,ntr and incest themes? i can think of a few but the ones that stand out are big brother(abandoned),the tyrant,forgotten paradise(technically not incest as its not his kids) and life with pleasure(its only the one scene though and its rape) as for how good the ntr content is i dont know as i tend to avoid those routes.

Reactions: Theboss3213

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
decent renders,,male protag,ntr and incest themes? i can think of a few but the ones that stand out are big brother(abandoned),the tyrant,forgotten paradise(technically not incest as its not his kids) and life with pleasure(its only the one scene though and its rape) as for how good the ntr content is i dont know as i tend to avoid those routes.
Yeah i played those...all good games exept Life with pleasure as it has rape. Can't stand rape lol. I'm looking for games like the innocent mother. Which is a really good one if you haven't played but obviously you gotta be into ntr. But hey thanks alot for recommending me games that are similar like that. Even though you might not like ntr you still showed a few games that have it. Much respect to you man. :)

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes