3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This was great to see! It's been so long I think I'll have to replay from the start, and for once I'm not disappointed about that. Really looking forward to the update!!

Reactions: L7Bear

italicus

Jun 18, 2017
The patreon app apparently lets you see the overview of Mr.ZZ patreon, but when I try to donate it warns me that the page is still under review. I think he edited the description as it says it complies with patreon's TOS and doesn't contain incest. If I remember correctly that wasn't the case at the time the project was put on hold.

Last edited:

coller

Mar 29, 2018
Well, patreon is ignoring my various emails since more than a month now.
Yesterday I've tried to reach out to them using Twitter. Again, nothing.

Patreon is by far the worst company I've ever dealt with when it comes down to customer support!
Maybe you must create new page!

keer

Jun 20, 2017
and hurry release the game please !! strange why didn't the patreon delete your page ?? :love::love:

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
They will release an improved version of 0.04, where I assume that more things would be included.
The Patreon includes release for the updated version of 0.04
PC

LINUX

MAC

ANDROID

I think we can remove the "Abandoned" Tag and start creating an incest patch.
TGRu4_home_owner_name.PNG

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
The incest can be worked around but I don't understand how Patreon is going to allow the mind control aspect, which is central to the game.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
The incest can be worked around but I don't understand how Patreon is going to allow the mind control aspect, which is central to the game.
Technically speaking, it isn't "mind control" it is more of a "mental influence", or rather it is less "subjugation" and more "submission"
The big difference is over consent. Even with Clara, the player doesn't force her so much as convince her to consent.
I think that is a pretty big difference, both in terms of why Patreon (& F95) allows it, and in terms of why I enjoy this game so much.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Mind control or not, as long as it's back and MR ZZ is back, it's all good in the hood!
Removed "on hold" status, removed "incest" tag, added "mobile game" tag, updated links and OP.
@Mr.ZZ - Just FYI or to explain why I did not include Linux. It's because your PC build is for both Linux and Windows. So it's not necessary to make a Linux build when you do a PC build. Just look in the PC's folder structure.. it has the .sh file and in the lib folder, it has both Linux i686 and X86_64 folders that Linux needs.
For Windows, they run .exe and for Linux, they run the .sh

Edited.. I have both Windows and Linux machines in my home.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes