3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev Bug???
I focused on Chrissy in the past but, in this update I tried talking with Joseph and all options were blacked out but, "Not interested"? I also tried with the Farah but got shot down?

Are we limited to 1 person or 1 group like Chrissy and Soumya?

Also is Chrissy always going to be the bottom?

Thanks

Reactions: sanguineangie

Yiurp

May 22, 2017
Dev Bug???
I focused on Chrissy in the past but, in this update I tried talking with Joseph and all options were blacked out but, "Not interested"? I also tried with the Farah but got shot down?

Thanks
LI's are Joseph. Chrissy and Soumya.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Oh, so you can only choose "One" LI at this time. So just save before the choices and play through again. Super quick and easy. After you choose one LI just "progress through the night"
My question is can you choose more than one LI??? I thought you could have more LIs but, no matter who I talk to first Joe or Chrissy the choices are Blacked out because of what I did in the previous update or is it a Bug?

Last edited:

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
My question is can you choose more than one LI??? I thought you could have more LIs but, no matter who I talk to first Joe or Chrissy the choices are Blacked out because of what I did in the previous update or is it a Bug?
You have to save and choose amongst the three LIs. The story branches at this point, but just for "the weekend" and then you will eventually have new options. I was hoping that the "narrator" who talks to you would explain that but perhaps I did not do that well enough.

It will also be greyed out if your settings are no gay content.

Dev
I only get the Bottom choice with Joe because the Top choice is Blacked out. Is that a Bug?
Not a bug, but limiting myself a bit. I was unable to get the opposite animation and scenes out, so I released that one for the time being. Also the other grayed out convos are with non-LIs at the moment. I should have added some explanation of that, but it is to imply "work in progress".

Reactions: Yiurp and Melmoth99

Yiurp

May 22, 2017
Dev answered above. Your choices are grayed out because you have straight selected in your preferences. Just choose "Bi" option and you will see all scenes

King Thanos

Aug 25, 2024
Soumya and chrissy were both fire
Dev Bug???

Thanks

started from the bottom now we here.
1725142069832.png

• Haha

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
Soumya and chrissy were both fire

started from the bottom now we here.
View attachment 3987445
Now I need to listen to some Drake now, thank you!

is there going to be a Mac version

Sorry, but Apple makes it absolutely inconvenient for a small scale dev to do this. You have to own a mac and you have to pay for a developer key to do this work and my patreon is not that big and the number of peoiple asking for this is quite small. I may do an HTML version which would solve these issues for everyone.

Not mad at you for asking, just really angry at Apple.

so Dev are you planning on having sharing routes in the game ? as when you get GF then you can share her ?
NTR is not going to happen in this game. I started the game without planning to use the NTR tag and when someone asked on my patreon I did a vote and everyone pretty much agreed that the addition of NTR would make them want to leave.

Just ran through the update and really enjoyed Chrissy and Josephs scenes. I wanted to check though if Chrissy is always going to bottom or it was just for this scene?
Just for this scene. I am hoping to add top/bottom variations to those scenes and to future ones, especially now that I have improved on doing the animations.

Damn, I thought I would go for Kelly as LI because I'm a sucker for beautiful black women.
Ditto. Kelly was going to be one of the first LI but Soumya's fanbase one a popular vote, along with Joe and Chrissy. But don't worry, she is one of my favorites and the first character I ever rendered. She will get time.

What he said. :)

VigilantG

Nov 6, 2022
So, I downloaded from Itch.io and it says version 1.5.1, but I go to play through and it cuts off after meeting the smoking girl in the train station, which is way earlier than the previous version cut off. Is there a bug with that upload?

Edit: Deleted and downloaded the version from this site. Same thing. Emma's scene ends and it just cuts back to the main menu. Not sure what is going on. No one else seems to be having this issue.

Last edited:

King Thanos

Aug 25, 2024
So, I downloaded from Itch.io and it says version 1.5.1, but I go to play through and it cuts off after meeting the smoking girl in the train station, which is way earlier than the previous version cut off. Is there a bug with that upload?

Edit: Deleted and downloaded the version from this site. Same thing. Emma's scene ends and it just cuts back to the main menu. Not sure what is going on. No one else seems to be having this issue.
sounds like an issue with your computer tbh

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021

VigilantG, you were absolutley correct. Created a new version fixed the game. If you re-download, it should be fine now.

sounds like an issue with your computer tbh
It wasn't. People who may have already had played the game or skipped the subway lady may not have experienced the bug.

Fixed.

Wouldn't have posted here if I hadn't checked things out on my end first. Thanks though.
Again, you were correct, bug confirmed and defeated hopefully. Really appreciate the call out. Let me know if I can give you a custom 4K render of one of the characters. Very good catch.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes