3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
Fixed v0.1.5.1

Hey everyone, VigilantG pointed out a bug with the lady in the subway. I think if you played the game from the start instead of going from a save file, you may have had the game end on you wayyy early in the story. If there was no party and no sex scene animations available it definitely ended early for you. Apologies for the bug, but it is fixed now.

Reactions: Melmoth99

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
When you enter your name at the beginning of the game it doesn't save and you are still called Donald in the dialogue
this is true
I love Chrissy being bigger than MC.
I started the game again, this time my name change worked.
I think it has to do with the names defaulting back when the game is re-initialized. I need to improve the code placement so the default first and last name does not re-initialize during start of game. I will work on this some more.

hattran

May 3, 2018
Is there no scene with Andy yet or is he with Bug? When I choose his group, all the dialogues show Test and switch to Kelly's group. I really wanted to see the scene with Andy

• Red Heart

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
Will there be an option to get fucked by Chrissy instead?
The previosu animation will either be set up that way, or new animations moving forward.

Is there no scene with Andy yet or is he with Bug? When I choose his group, all the dialogues show Test and switch to Kelly's group. I really wanted to see the scene with Andy
Andi doesn't really have a scene with her, but if you follow the Joe branch, there is some Andi content. Andi will have some scenes later. The conversations with people other than the first three LIs are, as you have seen, not completed.

VigilantG

Nov 6, 2022
VigilantG, you were absolutley correct. Created a new version fixed the game. If you re-download, it should be fine now.

It wasn't. People who may have already had played the game or skipped the subway lady may not have experienced the bug.

Fixed.

Again, you were correct, bug confirmed and defeated hopefully. Really appreciate the call out. Let me know if I can give you a custom 4K render of one of the characters. Very good catch.
Thank you for looking into this, Angie. It works perfectly on my end, now! I look forward to seeing the progression of your work.

Reactions: sanguineangie
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes