VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Girls of Bluerock Bay [v0.1b] [MrPotatoes]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Jun 27, 2019
Yeah this should be given the Abandoned tag - the creator has displayed zero interest in continuing this and honestly it kinda blows that they won't just be honest with us and say "I procrastinated back in 2022, never delivered the update, and I've been putting it off in favour of other projects since."

TDP

Jul 4, 2018
OK I already recognize this artist and I decide to do some research. He’s been working on the boiling rock since 2019, let that sink in. It’s been 15 months since we got this game release and it’s nothing crazy, Like animation it is a visual novel game that does PowerPoint transitions.

I can understand if the artist have a struggle with a project but you can clearly see he has no problem with his other works if you go look at his Twitter

And I don’t know how long he plans on doing the Azula comic for it to be taking this long for him to finish it, and he only has like 41 pages. I’m not going to be one that’s mad over waiting but I’m not a fan of creators who have a Patreon obviously lying to fans that want this game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.1b
N/A
I went ahead and checked...
v0.1
> your adopted mom drives you to school. she has massive ass
> meet your childhood friend who now has a cock in front of school. and also a blue haired girl. flashback to how you and childhood friend lost virginity to each other back when she was a woman.
> cute girl runs into you and falls. help her up or ignore?
> go with futa and blue hair out on the town and coincidentally end up at the beachside food/booze stall manned by cute random girl from last step
> futa brings up cock. breakup or not?
> blue hair sees her ex coming. she asks you to pretend to be her new boyfriend.
> if you did blue hair gives you a blowjob.
> Bye everyone
> THE END

v0.1b just added one single scene
> scene transition! you are teleported home to your new apartment and meet your adopted sister.
> THE END

v0.1b added a grand total of 24 lines of text (I counted carefully) and 2 background pictures (your apartment living room, your apartment bedroom). edit: almost forgot. it also adds a new sprite for sister

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1b

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 53 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: hyperjack38
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes