VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Girls of Bluerock Bay [v0.1b] [MrPotatoes]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
First off normally not into girls with dicks.......but might have to make an exception in ingrid's case
Same. I'm not into futa, BUT... she ticks so many other boxes that I look forward to scenes with her.

second of all is the Micabj scene in the game? cause i did not see it
Yes, you need to choose to play along with her when she's about to confront her stalker. In other words, the game has missable content.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
I love Micaela.

As weird as her hairstyle is, lmao. :KEK:

Art looks pretty damn good, gotta at the very least bookmark and put it on watch.

Reactions: monk_56

HeroicLegend

Jan 13, 2019
The moment I saw the art, I knew it was by Mr.Potatoes. Legendary art, been a fan of his for years, I'm excited to see how this game turns out since his art has always been very good.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
the game looks great so far! will it ever be possible to make it so you can choose for the big chick to not have a dick?
Dunno- she doesn't have any content yet either way.

There was a flag for it in the script though. Whether that means you get alternative content or are just disabling futa content is two totally different things though.

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
i am definitely giving this a watch, will more than likely hold off on downloading it till there is more content though probably like a .3 or . 4 release.

Reactions: TDP

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
Having a hunk of a MC is definitely a nice change of pace, and I don't mind him being of unspecified ethnicity... not entirely sure how often is the game going to be updated, though. I hope it won't be long until Jess gets her turn :)

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes