VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Girls of Bluerock Bay [v0.1b] [MrPotatoes]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
So what's the story with Ingrid? You were balls deep in her when she looked different and now she has a bulge, how does one grow a dick? I'm curious. I understand wanting futas and not leaving anyone out but this is ridiculous. Edit: Now I have to choose to like the fact that she has a dick or lose content lol.

Last edited:

belosiani

Apr 24, 2020
So what's the story with Ingrid? You were balls deep in her when she looked different and now she has a bulge, how does one grow a dick? I'm curious. I understand wanting futas and not leaving anyone out but this is ridiculous. Edit: Now I have to choose to like the fact that she has a dick or lose content lol.
If you couldn't skip her content with a cock you would complain as well let's be real

name

Mar 8, 2017
*looks at art*
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!
is this legit?
did he make a game?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

first it was tekuho.
Then it was potatoes.
Now we wait for andava
Pumpkinsinclair could make one. he's got a cast of popular oc characters that could easily fill a game, like Madeline Zoldak, and he hits a lot of the same niche MrPotatoParty does. i think they might even be friends

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
This game has a lot of potential and I enjoyed what little there was of it, but I'm getting a little sick of devs releasing 0.1 with less than 15mins of content. I can only hope future releases are a bit longer.

Kysky

Nov 22, 2020
If you think a tan makes you black, sure you can. You might face some pushback though. :BootyTime:
Honestly not sure why this needed be raised again. The dude has brown skin. Just play the game.
No, you're the one saying a guy having a darker skin makes him black or something like that. I don't care at all about his skin colour.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
No, you're the one saying a guy having a darker skin makes him black or something like that. I don't care at all about his skin colour.
:unsure: uhhh ok...

First, I did not make that specific claim. I said something along the lines of the MC having a similar skin tone to mine and I am black, in response to someone asking why people are saying he is or could be black. I also pointed out his hair...
So he could be Black with the hair being artistic choice, or processed(yes, both of those happen and exist). Or he could be mixed-Black or he could be Latino. He could be a lot of things. Some here have said racially ambiguous.

Second, as an insult to my and everyone else's intelligence, you brought up your summer tan as an awkward attempt at a joke and counter argument. A tan means nothing in regard to ethnicity. Anybody with 2 brain cells to rub together knows that.
Does that mean it's not a tan? Technically no. It would be a really thorough tan, but still possible.

As a side note, the thread doesn't have the interracial tag so maybe that counts for something.
The picture in the dev notes does show women with features that would indicate they are from different ethnic backgrounds though so who knows...
I mention this because someone brought up the tag as justification earlier in the thread.

In conclusion, I do not care either way and like you have rightly said, it doesn't matter.
Just play the game.

End of essay :BootyTime:

Last edited:

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
MrPotatoParty shared the on his Twitter:

MrPotatoParty said:
In The Girls of Bluerock Bay, you take control of Damian Logan, just moving into a new town. You’ll help him navigate his day to day life, having to deal with a varied assortment of characters.

Your choices matter. You won’t be able to get with every love interest in a single playthrough.
I know this is a point of contention for some people, but I will try my best to make every path you take different and interesting enough that it is worth it to try out.

Here are some of the types of non-vanila content I have planned. Some might not make it into the final product, and most can be avoided if you so choose: Adultery, stepcest, yaoi, yuri, male-on-futanari, futanari-on-male, futanari-on-female, feminization, humiliation, transformation, femdom, maledom, voyeurism, public sex, group sex, impregnation.
No, I don’t plan to have the main character get cheated on.
Tl;dr:
Multiple playthroughs required to fuck all girls
Most non-vanilla content will be avoidable
No NTR

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
:unsure: uhhh ok...

First, I did not make that specific claim. I said something along the lines of the MC having a similar skin tone to mine and I am black, in response to someone asking why people are saying he is or could be black. I also pointed out his hair...
So he could be Black with the hair being artistic choice, or processed(yes, both of those happen and exist). Or he could be mixed-Black or he could be Latino. He could be a lot of things. Some here have said racially ambiguous.
Yeah, he is the anti Summertime Saga Protag while still being an every man. He's built musclar, but not too musclar. He could be on the football team, or he could be too thin or not strong enough with that frame. He could be Latino, he could be Arbaic, he could be Black or fucking Italian or Greek. As you said his look works just as well as Summertime MC we've seen a million times (which I don't hate, but am tired of everyone ripping off). Don't get why people are crying.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes