The Glorious NTR(Cheating) Thread (You bet your ass its NSFW! -_^ )

What kind of NTR do you like?

• I like it when the guy/girl knows it happening.

Votes: 628 38.3%
  • I prefer it being secretive without the guy/girl knowing.

Votes: 979 59.7%
  • Something else I explained in the thread.

Votes: 32 2.0%

• Total voters
Dec 21, 2018
But of course there's going to be arguing inside an NTR thread.

Let's just accept that we ALL have pentup tensions within ourselves that are expressed in different variations and call it a day.

Why don't we just enjoy being part of this ride together?

Monty McBlack

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
NTR is disgusting and you should all be ashamed. Cuckolding, on the other hand, is where its at. The reason I'm slow rolling with Cuck simulator is to have a situation where the wife and hubby go into things together, and things get more and more humiliating for him. the key thing to remember is that female sexual desire is unlimited, insatiable, and uncontrollable, and the only way women can feel real happiness is deeply and constantly fucked. It's just biology.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Came back to see the thread and I'm amazed this gravy train is still going some what.

NTR is disgusting and you should all be ashamed. Cuckolding, on the other hand, is where its at. The reason I'm slow rolling with Cuck simulator is to have a situation where the wife and hubby go into things together, and things get more and more humiliating for him. the key thing to remember is that female sexual desire is unlimited, insatiable, and uncontrollable, and the only way women can feel real happiness is deeply and constantly fucked. It's just biology.
Troll harder and stop being such a cuck. :p

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Hi¡¡, some games from ANIM.teamMM brand are amazing but they hasn't been translated....

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
reply to my post on your game fuck ya

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Too bad the poll question didn't specify male or female protagonist specifically.

Okay, did you guys pick B assuming you'd be playing as a female or male protagonist? I'm assuming most picked B with a female protagonist in mind.

B) I prefer it being secretive without the guy/girl knowing.

The Harem non-ntr crowd might not mind playing as a female protagonist in NTR game, but would never touch an NTR game where the main protagonist is submissive.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
The Harem non-ntr crowd might not mind playing as a female protagonist in NTR game, but would never touch an NTR game where the main protagonist is submissive.
I didn't want to get overly specific and focus solely on NTR not the parties involved. Trying to keep this focused on NTR has been a battle. o_O CUCKOLDRY FETISH ISN'T NTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1569813563583.png

Thats my inner rage whenever cuckoldry fetishists try to treat NTR as the exact same thing. You didn't ask but I felt you needed to know.:p

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I didn't want to get overly specific and focus solely on NTR not the parties involved. Trying to keep this focused on NTR has been a battle. o_O CUCKOLDRY FETISH ISN'T NTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 415315

Thats my inner rage whenever cuckoldry fetishists try to treat NTR as the exact same thing. You didn't ask but I felt you needed to know.:p
I agree that Netorare is not 100% cuckoldry, but the cuckoldry theme can be a part of netorare. That's why I said the Harem crowd might be open to playing as a female protagonist that goes around sleeping with everyone, they might identify with the guys she's sleeping around with, and not her wimpy boyfriend or husband.

I'm not sure how my post warranted your response, could you explain? I'm making a game within this genre, so it's important I get as many different perspectives as possible.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Well if your focus is to make a NTR-focused game the best two ways (imo) would be to:
1: Have a female protagonist who has different characters (other that husband) that try and seduce her (hypnotize, corrupt, etc...). Then every so often she interacts with the husband (maybe during a scene) and gauge their relationship from there(Does she still love him, does she feel guilty, is she caring less about him). With this method chances are that the husband won't figure out about the cheating or maybe at the very end she become fully corrupted and doesn't care about trying to hide it.

Examples:
Young Wife Souffle
Mischief-War-Little-Island-Legend
NTRed Class Rep Yukino

2:Have a male protagonist who has some long task ( job related, quest, debt) then have the MC meet terrible people that see his wife (whether he mentions it or she shows up randomly) and want to seduce her (hypnotize, corrupt, etc...). This would probably involved more instances of hidden sex where the husband finds his wife being to close to his boss(while she is being groped) or going out with (sex)friends. With this method the husband could know that his wife is being molested or used but bears with it for 'reasons' or eventually come to enjoy it

Examples:
[Chichi Mafia] Sana
Thug Hero Party
[Chichi Mafia] Boku to mama to shoutakun

3:These are two ways that i often see these games go if you can create a new path go for it!(y)

PS: I do have some bias against Cuckoldry. It's one thing if the male MC is unaware or averts his eyes from it, but its totally different when the MC says "hey i have a cuckold fetish mind trying that out" then whines when he becomes a cuck permanently.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
First of all, well done for including Camping Trip in your history of NTR-themed games. Both SD3 and Meteor develop that idea much farther (optionally, of course; except in the case of Meteor, in which it's a persistent plot point no matter what you do; in SD3 it's easily dismissed once you've got the video game, which happens on...day 2?).

But your entire post is, for me, more evidence that we should do away with NTR as a genre tag on this site. It's too specific and subtle and open to so much interpretation, and the vast majority of people who see/embrace/complain about it don't actually know what it means, even in the specific netorari sense (which is what most players are thinking).

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
You know what would be an interesting poll? Asking if people got into NTR through japanese hentai or western games. Because everytime I see these long arguments about what is and isn't NTR, I can't help but think that the divide probably comes from how people got into it in the first place.

As someone who got into it when the first translated Sanbun Kyoden stuff popped up on /h/, the idea that female MC games can't be NTR f.e. is absurd, as the vast majority of NTR hentai has been female POV centric ever since the genre became big in the 00's.
However, I can see where people entertaining that idea come from if they're mostly into western adult content, as western artists and devs mainly use the term as a stand-in for cuckolding.

If you'd ask me for a formula for "standard NTR", it would be something like Sougetsu no Kisetsu by Sanbun Kyoden or, for something more brief, Otto no Tame ni by Ichimatsu: Happy couple -> sleazy antagonist -> antagonist forces female MC into sexual relationship -> female MC gradually gets more and more corrupted (this can be different in one-shot stories, as female MCs often get corrupted instantly in these) -> falls for antagonist and accepts him as her new lover.
Not all NTR has to abide by it, but this formula, or minor variations of it, is how most NTR hentai tends to be constructed. Atleast it was that way before the term got alot more fuzzy even in hentai, since everyone and their mom slaps the label on their work these days due to the genres popularity.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Netorare isn't sex specific actually. A literal translation would be to sleep with but that makes no sense. A more accurate translation would be homewrecker or someone who sleeps with someones partner. Cuckold is the closest English equivalent we have however as homewrecker isn't as specific but cuckold is more specific than netorare. This article here explains it far better than I ever could though. Very useful if you get confused like me. ;)

I always thought the translation of NTR was "to take away by sleeping with", I have always thought of NTR as somebody corrupting someones partner, through sex to leave them, such as Otome Dori, Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru, Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake to name a few, where the GF is taken away and the OH doesn't know, with the exception of Otome Dori which he gets DVDs

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Really the ateiler sakura story is great and awesome ( however the husband know or permission about an affair).

but the problem is the translate to slowly, hope any develop or someone who wanna translate about the game.

Reactions: candymanmaster

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017

some interesting VNs that don't have translation requests threads here.

Reactions: lexlutha

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
What I want is a really good slow-burn NTR game with believable characters, where you can slowly discover your relatively normal wife/girlfriend's infidelity via social media, clues, texts, things like that. Eventually escalating to things like finding videos on her phone, finding used condom wrappers, or spotting some cum in her hair that she didn't notice. To me, the process of:

"She's loyal" -> "she's acting a little weird" -> "something is wrong" -> "she wouldn't" -> "would she?" -> "I think she is..." -> "holy shit she really is"

would be just insanely hot. But I've never seen it done right.

I feel like most NTR games go way too hard too fast, and the characters generally don't feel even vaguely real.

The woman is either an outright slut from the start and the MC is just a clueless fuckball, or she's this angelic virginal being of light that only has sex (if at all) in the missionary position with the lights off... until she meets The Fat Ugly Boss, and then becomes a slave to his giant dick because, according to NTR game logic, big dicks turn women into mindless sex slaves, displacing their personalities, hopes, and dreams.

Meanwhile the clueless fuckwit MC is in the next room thinking "wowee, it sure is sex sounds in there, in that room where my gf and her boss are the only two people in there, thank goodness my girlfriend is so faithful or I might think she was in there having sex!"

I don't really know where I'm going with this. It's just... my dick yearns for a game that doesn't exist and I hate it.
why don't you write up the script for it, then find an artist to do the art for you?

https://f95zone.to/forums/asset-requests.96/

if you learn how to do it yourself with Daz, you can cut out the artist. I have only been with Daz for 2yrs and I do pretty good work. you can do it too

Lewdly dressed daughter 3.png

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
I choose "I prefer it being secretive without the guy/girl knowing."

The types of NTR I like or hope to get is:( A general vibe ) Two people come together and like and love each other and are happy. Then after some time a third or multiple people enter the picture with malicious or loving interest and form a relationship with the main couple and eventually the Drama entails and sexy stuff happens and at the end some Climaxing end sequence. And at end some after story for all characters involved. How fucked is some one, or happy. Did they move on or not.

What I mean from above is that I Prefer a NTR story/game with an ending and proper story arc.

I have also enjoyed Female protagonist games. They can be humorous in Dark sense. Where a normal female MC by the end of the game has had an sex adventure. Again the game gets bonus point for being complete. I like and ending. That is why I try to play games in the beginning, first release and wait ..... wait ...... wait....... forget......... surprise its abandoned/completed.

I don't enjoy cuckolding at all. That is why I choose "I prefer it being secretive without the guy/girl knowing." because to me when the MC finds out that the partner is cheating that is the time to either "discuss and end the cheating" or "leave and move on" or "some Explosion". If the partner has started to humiliate the other partner my blood stops pumping and I loose my erection and stop watching/reading/playing and move on to some thing different. I am okay when the partner and the third person is insulting the MC behind their back, to increase evil points for the end event.
As I understand: Cuckolding is a continuous thing or lifestyle or stuck in a Nightmare or slavery. But NTR for me is like a Disastrous event that group people went through and I witnessed it. Like Evil Horny "Schadenfreude" ( pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune ). This is just a surface level description. I enjoy NTR media in more aspects also.

I like some good Drama. Some times.

I don't play NTR games regularly, I try all games that come by. Its Free here. But have come to enjoy some NTR Games.

I have also enjoyed Japanese NTR games more. Since most of the time when I discover them they are complete. But not just that, I just prefer Japanese Adult games more often. The Japs have a high variety of adult games with different gameplay and they always keep experimenting with something new. It doesn't land all the time but I appreciate the variety.

As mentioned in many posts I like a game with some build up and not an instant switch on.

I am writing this post quickly so this is not my calm and collected and clear view on NTR. Just a basic of what I think.

Whisky Priest

Jun 12, 2017
I choose "I prefer it being secretive without the guy/girl knowing."

The types of NTR I like or hope to get is:( A general vibe ) Two people come together and like and love each other and are happy. Then after some time a third or multiple people enter the picture with malicious or loving interest and form a relationship with the main couple and eventually the Drama entails and sexy stuff happens and at the end some Climaxing end sequence. And at end some after story for all characters involved. How fucked is some one, or happy. Did they move on or not.

What I mean from above is that I Prefer a NTR story/game with an ending and proper story arc.

I have also enjoyed Female protagonist games. They can be humorous in Dark sense. Where a normal female MC by the end of the game has had an sex adventure. Again the game gets bonus point for being complete. I like and ending. That is why I try to play games in the beginning, first release and wait ..... wait ...... wait....... forget......... surprise its abandoned/completed.

I don't enjoy cuckolding at all. That is why I choose "I prefer it being secretive without the guy/girl knowing." because to me when the MC finds out that the partner is cheating that is the time to either "discuss and end the cheating" or "leave and move on" or "some Explosion". If the partner has started to humiliate the other partner my blood stops pumping and I loose my erection and stop watching/reading/playing and move on to some thing different. I am okay when the partner and the third person is insulting the MC behind their back, to increase evil points for the end event.
As I understand: Cuckolding is a continuous thing or lifestyle or stuck in a Nightmare or slavery. But NTR for me is like a Disastrous event that group people went through and I witnessed it. Like Evil Horny "Schadenfreude" ( pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune ). This is just a surface level description. I enjoy NTR media in more aspects also.

I like some good Drama. Some times.

I don't play NTR games regularly, I try all games that come by. Its Free here. But have come to enjoy some NTR Games.

I have also enjoyed Japanese NTR games more. Since most of the time when I discover them they are complete. But not just that, I just prefer Japanese Adult games more often. The Japs have a high variety of adult games with different gameplay and they always keep experimenting with something new. It doesn't land all the time but I appreciate the variety.

As mentioned in many posts I like a game with some build up and not an instant switch on.

I am writing this post quickly so this is not my calm and collected and clear view on NTR. Just a basic of what I think.
Have you played the Henteria chronicles games by N_taii? They seem like they might be to your liking.
N_taii has got a patreon poll going at the moment regarding having an option for MC only view for NTR scenes for the 3rd game (so you would only see an outline or hear thumping etc... Only played the first game but he includes options for how MC reacts / what ending you get (good / bad / revenge / cuck). Might wanna have a look if you hadn't already.

1646853978005.png

Reactions: vamvambam

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I'd like to see a never ending cycle of NTR.
Dude gets ntr'd. Proceeds to ntr his girl. The two fuck each other again, which makes those outside decide to ntr them, snowballing away.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Idk if I said this before, but I love games where I get to be the cucker not the cuckee. I love getting to choose who I cuck or if I can steal a gf from another character. I really love it in Good Girl Gone Bad, Blackmailing the Family, Mid-Life Crisis, and currently: Jessica O'Neal - Hard News.

Knowing that I'm the cucker and that I have power over someone is a big plus for me. Especially if my character's LI is a wimp/needy or a douche/bitch makes cheating so much easier. And on the flip side, seeing a cute girl in a shitty scenario makes me want to take her from her douche bf and turn her against him. Turn her into a femdom to her bf is a huge turn on. (She is still sub to me)

I'm all for the mc getting cucked, but I stop relating to him and just enjoy the story. I wanna see mc get his feelings hurt and cry lol. If he's into it, it kinda kills it for me.

I might write up a story where you cuck someone and steal their gf or something. Maybe you play as a bi girl and you cheat on your bf and steal other girls from guys/girls. Idk, I still need to think on it more. , /