The Glorious NTR(Cheating) Thread (You bet your ass its NSFW! -_^ )

What kind of NTR do you like?

• I like it when the guy/girl knows it happening.

Votes: 628 38.3%
  • I prefer it being secretive without the guy/girl knowing.

Votes: 981 59.8%
  • Something else I explained in the thread.

Votes: 32 2.0%

• Total voters

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
That said, I posted because I think most people — until fairly recently including me — had a very misguided idea about what this game was depicting. I thought it was a swinging/open relationship/hotwife game with the opportunity for it to go south. Actually, it's the opposite, it has been since the beginning, and it's not entirely clear that a successful (MC and Anne staying together and happy) outcome is possible or even likely. It's a game that essentially punishes the MC for forcing his wife to fuck other people. At first it's all fun and games, but if you pay attention to the narrative it's increasingly about Anne having sex that's entirely divorced (word intended) from the MC's desires.
That's actually exactly what I wanted to have happen in this game, so I'm stoked. I saw a lot of opportunity in it going that way, so yeah, that's awesome. For my tastes, at least.

Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
To be honest, I think a lot of the misconceptions — mine included — are because the dev's first language isn't English. I don't actually know if that's true, but it's my guess (and it could be wrong). If you read very carefully everything I'm talking about is in the game's text, but it's not all that clear because it's not always expressed in the way a native English speaker would express it.

I actually have the opposite reaction to you; I'm still waiting for a (good) swinging/open relationship game. I thought TAC was it, and maybe after the revamp it either could be or could at least offer the option, but the game I really want doesn't yet exist. Maybe that means I have to write it, though I'll need an artist and a programmer.

Reactions: deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
To be honest, I think a lot of the misconceptions — mine included — are because the dev's first language isn't English. I don't actually know if that's true, but it's my guess (and it could be wrong). If you read very carefully everything I'm talking about is in the game's text, but it's not all that clear because it's not always expressed in the way a native English speaker would express it.

I actually have the opposite reaction to you; I'm still waiting for a (good) swinging/open relationship game. I thought TAC was it, and maybe after the revamp it either could be or could at least offer the option, but the game I really want doesn't yet exist. Maybe that means I have to write it, though I'll need an artist and a programmer.
Yeah, I can see that, and I'm sure a lot more people were disappointed than they were pleasantly surprised, like me. When it comes to swinging games, this would've been the only one I could even think of, other than Swing & Miss, which is completely different, stylistically, and also ends up taking, probably, unwanted turns.

The way I guess whether someone is a native speaker or not is how simplistic the speech is. If they don't use words that a seventh grader would use, I'm going to guess they're esl. I will admit that after a certain point when the game just became a sharefest I skipped through a lot of shit because I didn't care, but knowing now that there's some interesting takeaways makes me want to to revisit it and try different things out.

Edit: Looking back, what really gave me the opinion that I had about TAC was that even when I tried to disregard the challenges, it was the wife who was bringing them up, which made me think that she was as into the idea of swinging / exhibitionism as he was.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I have not played that game in long time due to it be total mess and not making much sense it was named adventurous couple and only anne was getting it. everything mc does is cheating so what is new in revamp is it still total mess ? or does choices really matter now ? btw even the walktrue made no more sense in later chapter..

I have not played in long time so please refresh my memory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
what is new in revamp is it still total mess ?
He's only redone the first chapter so far. Tightened up the story (though some problems remain) and new renders. I admit that this isn't what I thought he was going to do, so I guess we'll see.

does choices really matter now ?
We're a long way from a revamp of the chapters where choices should matter. I guess we'll see when we get there.

w/r/t your spoiler, one doesn't affect the other. Whether or not Anne has sex with Martin doesn't affect whether or not the MC can have sex with her mother.

Reactions: Dependable_223

daxtar543

Sep 13, 2018
Thought I'd mention Rannero a really good artist with a good taste for a nice slow progression with ntr in his game The Curse of Pleasure. It's still not done and while technically not really ntr it still hits those same beats in my opinion.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
This one is alright story wise but the art is solid and its all uncensored!

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I do quite enjoy NTR, especially when paired with Corruption, body modification or Moral degeneration. I tend to only read Doujinsi's that have been coloured and translated as well. Two of my current favourites are:

Oishiku Itadakimashita:
and
Ryuugaku Shita Osananajimi:
That's really good stuff. Any more like it?

Reactions: pim0

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
What I want is a really good slow-burn NTR game with believable characters, where you can slowly discover your relatively normal wife/girlfriend's infidelity via social media, clues, texts, things like that. Eventually escalating to things like finding videos on her phone, finding used condom wrappers, or spotting some cum in her hair that she didn't notice. To me, the process of:

"She's loyal" -> "she's acting a little weird" -> "something is wrong" -> "she wouldn't" -> "would she?" -> "I think she is..." -> "holy shit she really is"

would be just insanely hot. But I've never seen it done right.

I feel like most NTR games go way too hard too fast, and the characters generally don't feel even vaguely real.

The woman is either an outright slut from the start and the MC is just a clueless fuckball, or she's this angelic virginal being of light that only has sex (if at all) in the missionary position with the lights off... until she meets The Fat Ugly Boss, and then becomes a slave to his giant dick because, according to NTR game logic, big dicks turn women into mindless sex slaves, displacing their personalities, hopes, and dreams.

Meanwhile the clueless fuckwit MC is in the next room thinking "wowee, it sure is sex sounds in there, in that room where my gf and her boss are the only two people in there, thank goodness my girlfriend is so faithful or I might think she was in there having sex!"

I don't really know where I'm going with this. It's just... my dick yearns for a game that doesn't exist and I hate it.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What I want is a really good slow-burn NTR game with believable characters, where you can slowly discover your relatively normal wife/girlfriend's infidelity via social media, clues, texts, things like that. Eventually escalating to things like finding videos on her phone, finding used condom wrappers, or spotting some cum in her hair that she didn't notice. To me, the process of:

"She's loyal" -> "she's acting a little weird" -> "something is wrong" -> "she wouldn't" -> "would she?" -> "I think she is..." -> "holy shit she really is"

would be just insanely hot. But I've never seen it done right.

I feel like most NTR games go way too hard too fast, and the characters generally don't feel even vaguely real.

The woman is either an outright slut from the start and the MC is just a clueless fuckball, or she's this angelic virginal being of light that only has sex (if at all) in the missionary position with the lights off... until she meets The Fat Ugly Boss, and then becomes a slave to his giant dick because, according to NTR game logic, big dicks turn women into mindless sex slaves, displacing their personalities, hopes, and dreams.

Meanwhile the clueless fuckwit MC is in the next room thinking "wowee, it sure is sex sounds in there, in that room where my gf and her boss are the only two people in there, thank goodness my girlfriend is so faithful or I might think she was in there having sex!"

I don't really know where I'm going with this. It's just... my dick yearns for a game that doesn't exist and I hate it.
Look into the japanese NTR games

Reactions: blackoni

Tzimishy

Dec 16, 2017
The only kind of NTR I like is when the main character is taking everything that he wants, Not giving a shit if they are in a relationship or not. Guy being an ass? Chain him up and make him watch as you fuck his girlfriend and make her pregnant.

You like a woman but she is in a relationship? Break the relationship apart and take what belongs to "You". When the main character is getting ntr'd I just see him as a worthless excuse for a guy who was too weak to protect what he thought he owned.

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
Look into the japanese NTR games
Honestly Japanese NTR games are some of the worst offenders (except change out "fat ugly boss" for "random homeless-looking dudes"). I feel like a good percentage of Japanese H-devs have literally never interacted with a woman IRL. And on top of that, many of the games are untranslated or machine-translated. I don't speak a lick of Japanese and machine translation is almost worse than no translation.

If you have any specific suggestions that seem like they'd be close to what I want, I would deeply appreciate it though.

Reactions: TacoTown

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
The only kind of NTR I like is when the main character is taking everything that he wants, Not giving a shit if they are in a relationship or not. Guy being an ass? Chain him up and make him watch as you fuck his girlfriend and make her pregnant.

You like a woman but she is in a relationship? Break the relationship apart and take what belongs to "You". When the main character is getting ntr'd I just see him as a worthless excuse for a guy who was too weak to protect what he thought he owned.
So essentially what you are looking for is Netori rather than Netorare.

Nightmonk

Sep 20, 2017
I believe there is a new Mayumi game being released by Atelier Sakura on the 31st of this month.
Here's hoping someone does a translation for it as the original Mayumi was awesome.

Been using VNR to play some other NTR games but the translations are awful, not sure I have it set up correctly or maybe machine translations are just iffy in general?

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
So essentially what you are looking for is Netori rather than Netorare.
Well, my Japanese friends tell me that NTR is used for both Netori and Netorare, as it's the same concept, just the difference in who the story follows.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
personally,i only like NTR games when you are the one doing the NTR not being NTRed. that isnt an issue with mangas though, as there is no clear "player character" in them.

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
Been using VNR to play some other NTR games but the translations are awful, not sure I have it set up correctly or maybe machine translations are just iffy in general?
Machine translation is always awful. There is actually a lot of nuance to translating from one language to another, and machines are a long, loooong way from being able to handle it.

The best you can hope for with machine translation is a loose understanding of the plot. All nuance/subtlety is lost (for instance, imagine "If you say so..." being translated as "You might say it..." - some of the meaning is lost), colloquialisms will have no meaning ("if the shoe fits" -> "is the footwear comfortable"), and many words/phrases are often just completely wrong.