Ren'Py The Goblin Tale [v0.13 Public] [SC]

1.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018
Stuck in a pain in the arse loop in the hideout. Says I should go back to the village but theres no way to get there...really bloody annoying

Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018
Which part are you playing at?
Just got the slave general to draw the map and then try to continue from that but just keep on going round and round in circles from waking up in the morning to seeing the slave to bathing in the lake..then it goes back to sleeping and the cycle continues

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
Just got the slave general to draw the map and then try to continue from that but just keep on going round and round in circles from waking up in the morning to seeing the slave to bathing in the lake..then it goes back to sleeping and the cycle continues
Ah, I see... It's simple, just repeat the scene until the slave general's eyes turn red.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheGoblinTale-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
SO is there an the extended version and the normal one? What is the difference?
well given the fact that you cant vist the moms room at night...and the dialog from her talks about making you a sex slave...or if you chose to capture the girl from the waterfall and spank2 is extended only .. i think you can figure out what the difference is

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Nah... closer "insert nine inch nails song" to 70%+ also no file comparison has been done between the two by the community to facilitate a crack or mod to be made that would make the two (paid for and non paid for) interchangeable.

It would be nice if, as the dev releases more complete content, more of the past paid for content iteration was interweaved into the non paid for base game.

Instead off just straight cock blocking with a a pay wall, not a good way to foster community support and influence people to gain interest your game.

JM2C...

1.00 star(s) 5 Votes