Ren'Py The Goblin Tale [v0.13 Public] [SC]

1.00 star(s) 5 Votes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I finally got around to playing this game as I do like me the odd goblin game.... but this is err... not very good... the most staggering part for me is that the dev obviously believes that paywalling an 'extended' version will get him extra $$$ - from my "lost customer" perspective, no - it won't!!

I'll never tell anyone to avoid a game - try it yourself if you are interested but I'm confidant that most people who try it wil not be interested.

Good luck to the dev though............. he's gonna need it!

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
I admit that the game interested me. But then I realized that 70% of the content is blocked and is available only to “selected people”. The authors who deliberately divide players into 2 categories, I hate such developers, because all people have the right to access any information. I simply delete such games and forget about these developers forever.

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
well given the fact that you cant vist the moms room at night...and the dialog from her talks about making you a sex slave...or if you chose to capture the girl from the waterfall and spank2 is extended only .. i think you can figure out what the difference is
So... a small diff you mean?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
should create a tag for paywall game >< independant developer, using free ressource (most is stolen asset it seem) and using an already over used concept AND plot thought he was going to make an ea on user of a pirate site ^^ pretty sure no one here as bought doa dlc or played a payed version of the sims ^^
if any one can pm me to get the actual game i'd like to see how disapointing it actualy is behind the paywall :D

Reactions: talen1723
Jul 16, 2018
Jesus Christ this game is terrible.

First the MC captures a girl and locks her up, then fucks off to live in a city for more than a MONTH. By then the captured girl would be rightly dead.

And the grind in the city is ridiculous and only pads playtime - I just wonder why there should even be padded runtime, it's not like you have to reach the 2h mark on Steam.

In the city - I repeated the same actions for ~25 ingame days and then hit the skip grind button because NOTHING changed. And the bloddy day counter jumps to 48! 48! Is the player supposed to repeated the same actions for FOURTYEIGHT ingame days with no variation?

Reactions: k4c

Fsfdss

Aug 23, 2017
That bunny has more intelligence than most characters in some goblins games, he should become the next General in the New Goblin Army (N.G.M, New Goblin Militia).
Qualifications:
Out smarted a human woman.
Led women into trap.
Is disarmingly cute (probably looks really good in uniform).
I think he's already been there and done all that before he bunnyhopped to Fantasy Argentina

sc.dev

Developer of The Goblin Tale
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2023
Bad game ever i played in f95 , boring game and all content need to pay
Sorry we couldn't entertain you. It looks like you haven't played the latest version of our game. For your information there is no content that is required to pay.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGoblinTale-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 5 Votes